Trigger Button Doesn't Enable Lock Mode.
9642 29 2019-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harishmenon
New

So the problem is when I press the trigger once the lateral movement is still there , So it still rotates around inspite of locking it by pressing the trigger once. I hope I am not doing it wrong, but would request for an advise if I want it locked horizontally.Thank you
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Harishmenon, may we have the model of your DJI product firstly? And any chance to share us a short video so that we can verify the problem? Thank you in advance.
2019-10-7
Use props
Harishmenon
New

sorry about that ... It is DJI Osmo moobile 3 and I shall try to upload the video.. Thank you.
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Harishmenon Posted at 10-7 21:28
sorry about that ... It is DJI Osmo moobile 3 and I shall try to upload the video.. Thank you.

Lock mode needs to keep pressing the Trigger button, releasing it will exit the Lock Mode immediately. Please make sure the operation is correct.
2019-10-7
Use props
YCI1
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-7 23:49
Lock mode needs to keep pressing the Trigger button, releasing it will exit the Lock Mode immediately. Please make sure the operation is correct.

Hi, I am also having the same issue with my mobile 3. it does not enter lock mode after pressing once and hold the trigger. Please advise.
2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

YCI1 Posted at 10-13 22:39
Hi, I am also having the same issue with my mobile 3. it does not enter lock mode after pressing once and hold the trigger. Please advise.

Hi YCI1, any chance to share us a short video so that we can verify the problem?
2019-10-13
Use props
YCI1
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-13 23:27
Hi YCI1, any chance to share us a short video so that we can verify the problem?

I pressed and hold the trigger. https://drive.google.com/file/d/14rf7L5nJd_C_8TbRFpzQdKEuRuG-kLhA/view?usp=sharing
2019-10-14
Use props
Sandy24
New

South Korea

Hello, I just bought the osmo mobile 3 and I am having the same problem as the others with the lock button
the other trigger actions work but it will not lock into place while holding the button. So when I am walking around with the phone attached it cant direct where I want the video to shoot because it is wobbling around everywhere
2019-12-7
Use props
Vishal G Kamath
New
India

I recently bought the OSMO mobile 3 and have the same problem. Can anyone post a solution, please?
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_wzBgNOMvchdt
New

United States

I have the same issue any solutions???
2020-6-19
Use props
Sethstrgh
New
United States

Yo Dji, are you serious? Can we get some help here. I'm having the same issues with my OM4 that I just bought.
2020-10-5
Use props
djiuser_GJbWnF1C4nRU
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi everybody, has someone received an anwser fot this problem?
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_GJbWnF1C4nRU Posted at 1-14 23:29
Hi everybody, has someone received an anwser fot this problem?

Hi there, may I know the model of your DJI product and the specific issue, please? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2021-1-14
Use props
EugeneG
New

United States

Same issue here, just bought DJI OM 4 yesterday. Pressing and holding the trigger button does nothing. I'm using iPhone 8 with latest SW, DJI OM 4  with latest FW and DJI Mimo iOS app. Please help.
2021-1-26
Use props
djiuser_FFDJkLcrXZaX
New
Kenya

Same case here
2021-3-2
Use props
djiuser_2cgQteULglws
New

Singapore

Hi , I just bought my DJI OM4 yesterday and I am experiencing the same issue. I’m unable to lock even if I press and hold the trigger. Is it a factory deffect?
2021-3-11
Use props
ttom
New

United Kingdom

Does anyone have any idea to this issue at all as I also just got the DJI OM4 and so far cannot get the lock mode to work, when pressing down on the trigger button it makes it even worse as in the phone move all the way round, what's going on? Have I got a faulty unit? Thanks.
2021-3-13
Use props
Cold hand luke
lvl.1
United States

I was advised that you cannot  lock the gimbel for a still photo the osmo 3 is only made for video.that came from another Osmo3 owner I have heard nothing fro dji
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_tEFk32Npl07x
New
Flight distance : 57976 ft
United Arab Emirates

I bought a DJI OM4 two days ago and the lock mode doesn’t seem to work.  Even after holding the trigger th gimbal moves away as you move your hand slightly
2021-4-4
Use props
onrsisman
New
Turkey

I have the same issue with OM 4, any solutions  ?
2021-4-7
Use props
Chacha8
New

Philippines

Can we get an update on this lock issue??
2021-6-3
Use props
Wudman
New

United States

Brand new OM4, no trigger lock and a wide window to return. In video mode or photo mode just in case that is an issue.
2021-6-22
Use props
djiuser_JEdgWL2ILt4J
New

Australia

Got an om4 yesterday. Lock doesnt work. I hold down trigger and move my hand and it still stabilises
2021-7-17
Use props
TRANSPORTER
lvl.1

Australia

Hi there, same problem... just bought brand new DJI OM4 (Sept, 2021) and everything seems fine and all the buttons function well except the Trigger Button doesn't enable lock mode.... I have done everyhting as per the instructions on the internet and followed step by step gude, but still no LUCK.. i have iPhone 11 and also the app DJI Mimo was downloaded a couple of time, upgraed the APP as well... but the lock feature still not working.  Thanks Transporter
2021-9-29
Use props
TRANSPORTER
lvl.1

Australia

Same problem as the others with the lock button, the other trigger actions work but it will not lock into place while holding the button. So when I am walking around with the phone attached it cant direct where I want the video to shoot because it is wobbling around everywhere.
2021-9-29
Use props
djiuser_PphfeSgaRCtv
lvl.1

Greece

Dji where are you? I have the same problem too!!! Not even lock Mode but Tilt Mode too. Whats happening? Is anybody found a solution? Dji you should do something. I have got mine a month ago and have the same problem. I cannot even use it, my Phone goes all around. Shame
2021-10-23
Use props
cgwleung
New

Canada

Same problem here. I've reached out to their customer service and no luck. Tried to issue a repair and it says there are problems with UPS...

DJI please advise. Sent videos to prove that i'm using it correctly. Is there a new firmware update to solve this important and common issue?
2021-11-26
Use props
Capristo
New

Netherlands

I'm having the same issue with my DJI OM 4,
Is this problem already fixed?
2022-1-4
Use props
djiuser_lcBwR7mE2RW3
New

United States

Same problem
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_qJn2ZMrwchXP
New

Panama

Was this ever fixed?  Just bought OM4 SE and it only locks in Sport mode.
Update:  Okay i figured out that it works if you do a very fast first press once.  Manual did not say speed of press but my subconscious from other tech gadgets told me to try it.  So it works!
2022-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules