Ronin S connection to Canon t7i
7088 8 2019-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mariano 72
lvl.2

Hi, is there any way to control the start button of the video recording of my Ronin S with my Canon t7i (800D)? Thank you
2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry with regard to this matter. We've checked the camera compatibility between your preferred camera and Ronin-S. We regretful to inform you that  this camera, is not yet compatible with our Ronin-S, therefore, we don't have an official cable that you could use to possibly control the start/stop button of the Ronin-S. Please refer to the link below for further check. We do appreciate your understanding.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0926.pdf
2019-10-8
Use props
MichaelJB
New

United Kingdom

Mariano I managed to control 800D with IRC lead. Everything is ok except timelapse. Video recording start/stop and single phot shots work.
2020-1-15
Use props
Mariano 72
lvl.2
Argentina

What is IRC Lead ?
2020-1-15
Use props
Chiron
New
United States

MichaelJB Posted at 1-15 06:13
Mariano I managed to control 800D with IRC lead. Everything is ok except timelapse. Video recording start/stop and single phot shots work.

Hello,

I just got the Ronin S and I have the Canon 7ti, which is the same as the 800D, but when I tried using the IR cable, nothing worked... Is there a trick to it?

Please advise!
2020-6-22
Use props
ImBob
New

Canada

MichaelJB Posted at 1-15 06:13

Could you elaborate a bit more? Would love to get my t7i working with this, for at least start and stopping the recording. What is IRC lead? Could you also provide maybe a link to where to get one? Amazon/etc..?

In addition, does DJI have plans to make the Ronin-S compatible with the 800D/T7i in the near future??

2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_J9Bn9IlPNR4g
New

Spain

Hey, same problem here, did you find a solution?
2020-11-19
Use props
fanscec2369d
New

United States

I got a Ronin SC i don’t know if the cable situation is the same on the regular S, but I rigged up the usb c to usb c cable it came with and a USB C to Mini USB for my T7i and it works. Press record on the base of the ronin and my camera starts recording. There’s a usb c to mini usb on Amazon for a few bucks. Hopefully it works for you as well (if you haven’t gotten it figured out already)
2021-6-8
Use props
djiuser_5Qrb8YJHrw49
New

United States

fanscec2369d Posted at 6-8 23:03
I got a Ronin SC i don’t know if the cable situation is the same on the regular S, but I rigged up the usb c to usb c cable it came with and a USB C to Mini USB for my T7i and it works. Press record on the base of the ronin and my camera starts recording. There’s a usb c to mini usb on Amazon for a few bucks. Hopefully it works for you as well (if you haven’t gotten it figured out already)

What camera settings did you have on. I got an adapter but its not working from my t7i to ronin sc
2021-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules