Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Smart Controller
1690 5 2019-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kZBP8QXRQpO4
lvl.2

I am hard of hearing  ,I have bluetooth hearing aids, is it possable to pair the aids with the smart controller or somehow connect an external speaker  

2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. We will surely provide you feedback once we hear from them. Thank you!
2019-10-8
Use props
Gephaudio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 65702 ft
United Kingdom

The acoustic information is comong from the tablet/ phone so you would have to apir your hearing instruments to that. What make and model are you wearing?
2019-11-13
Use props
Gephaudio
lvl.3
United Kingdom

You will have to pair your hearing instruments to the device attached to the Mavic controller to hear the messages from the Go appillication. What earing instruments are you using?
2019-11-13
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

my Honeywell Bluetooth headphones work with the sc, I got crap hearing as well, stupid in my younger days. whoever says it don't work either doesn't have an sc or has never tried it. the audio comes from the sc, there is no device attached to it, it has its own speaker for audio out, it produces its own audio, no socket to connect external speaker, Gephaudio seems to think a device is connected to the sc, just goes to show how much wrong advice is given out on here from people,
2019-11-13
Use props
Gephaudio
lvl.3
United Kingdom

raven swe Posted at 11-13 10:47
my Honeywell Bluetooth headphones work with the sc, I got crap hearing as well, stupid in my younger days. whoever says it don't work either doesn't have an sc or has never tried it. the audio comes from the sc, there is no device attached to it, it has its own speaker for audio out, it produces its own audio, no socket to connect external speaker, Gephaudio seems to think a device is connected to the sc, just goes to show how much wrong advice is given out on here from people,

My bad, had it confused with the DJI controller than can be attached to a tablet/ mobile phone.
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules