Mav 2 doesn't go straight up
785 5 2019-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrrz500n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9551 ft

Went outside just now and turned everything on. No errors or updates, nothing. Waited till home was set and hit the take off button and did the slide for it to take off. took off fine to about 3 feet as normal. Pushed the stick for it to go up and it goes up. But for every 20' of elevation it went about 10' to the right. I stopped it and it moved back to the left but about 10' further than the spot it took off from on its own. I controlled it over to the spot were it took off to land. Checked everything out. Nothing wrong with propellers or anything visible. It has never been crashed or dropped and flew perfectly fine the last time I flew it. How can I check out why it is screwed up.
2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide us a sample video showing the problem for us to further isolate the problem? Also, relink your aircraft to your RC to see if the problem persist. You may refer to the tutorial below. In addition, please make sure that you have the updated firmware for both aircraft and RC to avoid any issues and problems. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support!

2019-10-9
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft

Check your Flight Records and turn on controller view, then play the record and see if your joystick was signaling as expected -- when you were ascending straight up the controller should show motion on only the vertical axis -- if you see anything different then you either weren't actually pushing the joy stick straight up or your controller is out of calibration or possibly broken.

IMG_1504.PNG

2019-10-9
Use props
mrrz500n
lvl.2

Ex Machina Posted at 10-9 11:06
Check your Flight Records and turn on controller view, then play the record and see if your joystick was signaling as expected -- when you were ascending straight up the controller should show motion on only the vertical axis -- if you see anything different then you either weren't actually pushing the joy stick straight up or your controller is out of calibration or possibly broken.

[view_image]

I looked at it no other input but straight up.
2019-10-9
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft

mrrz500n Posted at 10-9 12:28
I looked at it no other input but straight up.

Good. Does the map show the aircraft drifting?
2019-10-9
Use props
mrrz500n
lvl.2
United States

Yes it showed it drifting. I fixed it by reconnecting it to the controller.
2019-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules