OSMO Mobile 3 Firmware update
3279 11 2019-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sales Jr Manuel
lvl.1

I just go a new firmware update today 01.00.00.50. I did not read what changes happen for this version. Where can i find the changelog?
2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sales Jr Manuel, sorry that the release notes on our website still hasn't been updated, we will push the related team and come back to you soon, thank you.
2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The release notes have been updated, please check more details here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_en.pdf
2019-10-9
Use props
FatherOfMayhem3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380548 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Changes are, It breaks Android devices connecting to the Osmo and renders the whole thing useless.
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FatherOfMayhem3 Posted at 11-4 11:37
Changes are, It breaks Android devices connecting to the Osmo and renders the whole thing useless.

I've replied to your own thread, please keep me updated here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid1992472 Thank you.
2019-11-4
Use props
FatherOfMayhem3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380548 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The official reply from DJI on this issue is as follows.

Thank you for giving us time to resolve your issue about your DJI Mimo app crashed. However, based on our application team. They advised to please use a different phone, this problem was already forwarded to our technical colleagues that are stepping up testing and optimization of the application. Kindly wait for the further update regarding on this.

I mean , of course we all have different phones lying around, think ill use my iPhone 11 instead because its just lying around!!!! Said no one ever
2019-11-5
Use props
marish
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi, I have a BT disconnection problem as many other users here forum.dji.com/thread-200508-1-1.html .
Could you please push through my account a previous firmware version (v01.00.00.20) to my gimbal for now, so I can test it? I would like to use previous fw version until you fix the problem with current faulty fw.

Could you let us know, when are you planning to release new fixed firmware?

If previous FW won't work for now I'd ask for refund.

My setup:
DJI mimo: v1.2.6(45313)
fw: 01.00.00.50
my phone: Xiaomi mi 9se, but I also try gimbal with my friend's Samsung Galaxy S10 and he had exactly the same problem with bt connection stability.

I've been using xiaomi drone for few years and was thinking of buying xiaomi phone gimbal, but I decided to try DJI product, because I was thinking of buying DJI drone and action camera in the future. Now after this disappointing experience I'm unfortunately rethinking my shift from xiaomi products to yours.
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

marish Posted at 11-6 02:39
Hi, I have a BT disconnection problem as many other users here forum.dji.com/thread-200508-1-1.html .
Could you please push through my account a previous firmware version (v01.00.00.20) to my gimbal for now, so I can test it? I would like to use previous fw version until you fix the problem with current faulty fw.

Hi marish, sorry to let you know that the Osmo Mobile3 unable to update to the previous firmware version, could you please reset the Bluetooth (forgetting it from the system) and then try to reconnect again? At the same time, we will forward the issue to the related team for a check.  Thank you.
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi all, DJI has identified a recent issue affecting some customers using the Mimo App for Osmo Mobile 3 on several Android systems.
DJI is currently finalizing an update to the Mimo app which will resolve this issue. Periodically, devices and software require automatic updates. A recent automatic update to a security feature has affected the operation of the Mimo app for some customers using Android. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and in the meantime, please use the native camera app or another 3rd party app.
Thank you for your continued support.
2019-11-7
Use props
djiuser_upHqbey9HPOK
New

Malaysia

i have a major issue after this firmware update.
After the firmware update, i left the osmo mobile 3 idle for more than 10 minutes, it turns off automatically.
But the problem is, i can't turn it on now! And I can't charge it as will, it is like OM3 is dead now.
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_upHqbey9HPOK Posted at 11-29 21:07
i have a major issue after this firmware update.
After the firmware update, i left the osmo mobile 3 idle for more than 10 minutes, it turns off automatically.
But the problem is, i can't turn it on now! And I can't charge it as will, it is like OM3 is dead now.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please make sure your charger is normal. If the issue still persists, you may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
We will do our best to help this out.
2019-11-30
Use props
Tb786
lvl.1

Réunion

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-11-30 03:17
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please make sure your charger is normal. If the issue still persists, you may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
We will do our best to help this out.

hie we can't go live with the osmo mobile 3 , when do you correct it please? thanks!
2020-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules