Active Track Skydio
1245 6 2019-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>

So far it seems that this drone as an amazing active track feature, Better then the Mavic for sure but in only that way nothing else seems to compare much, Mavic has better distance, flight time, portability, better for editing etc etc etc

2019-10-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing!
2019-10-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Maybe its compressed for youtube, but the video quality doesn't seem to be as good as the mavic pro2.
2019-10-10
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft

Not gonna lie, I am impressed.  Yeah it is a really open area, but the ability to consistently track at that speed, even in some dark areas is tremendous.  Even when going around gates and walls, this thing has performance.  DJI needs to stop skimping on it avoidance technology, as this was a legitimate gripe that many drone pilots had for some years now.  
After this performance video of the Skydio 2, I am looking forward to using this technology in future productions.
People want to call this a specific 'market' for this type of drone.  Nonsense, as there has ALWAYS been a 'market' for smooth, high definition and consistent videography.
Active Track isn't bad, but it definitely can't do all of this.  Let's see when it fully launches, that it will replicate the tracking that was demonstrated in this video.
2019-10-11
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft

DAFlys Posted at 10-10 05:19
Maybe its compressed for youtube, but the video quality doesn't seem to be as good as the mavic pro2.

Gotta change the playback quality.  My Youtube player was automatically set to 480p.  I put it to 1080p and the difference is clear.  They have it all the way up to 4K if you want.  The drone does (reportedly) 4K @ 60fps.  
2019-10-11
Use props
FlyBa2018
lvl.4
Hong Kong

I watched another x-sport vid, sure that it works like a missile after you
2019-10-17
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sold out until next year will give DJI time and customers to save money to buy the Skydio and the new DJI drones if not, just Skydio.  Flying the DJI drones until then.
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules