Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
.acv1 and .trinf files and last video corrupted
1504 1 2019-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

After a hyper lapse recording and after it finishes compiling I go back to recording and the file right after the hyperlapse is always corrupt and always leaves these two files. .trinf and .acv1. Anyone have any suggestions? I tried multiple SD cards that always worked just fine in my Phantoms. Am I doing something wrong after the hyperlapse like not waiting long enough to start recording again? Appreciate any input on this. I've lost some good video coming back home after hyperlapse. Which btw all the hyperlapse videos worked just fine. Thanks again.
2019-10-10
Use props
JasonWilli
lvl.2

United States

Hey, It's happen when manually moving the camera a short distance between each shot. I  would suggest you can try video repair software for fix files .trinf and .acv1. I had also used Stellar Video Repair software for repairing video file it's advance feature given the opportunity to add file extension which can be repaired. Also the demo version showing the preview of repaired file. Thanks!!
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules