Missing Flight Records
1143 4 2019-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xtremdude
lvl.1
Flight distance : 278730 ft

I am only logged into one device, My iPhone 8Plus.

I recently (Aug 14, 2019) Flew my Phantom 3 Standard in Colorado at a Take off Altitude of 14010 feet. I have video and I had the flight records for the flights in Colorado. I accidentally cleared the local records, I received a few failed attempts to "Sync All" and when it finally did sync, I was missing all the recorded flights from Aug10-Aug15 2019 (My trip to Colorado).

Any ideas on how to recover these flight records would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
xtremdude

2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we cannot retrieve the flight records files that were already deleted on the application since we don't have any backup files on the memory once you accidentally cleared it we cannot retrieve it on our end. The only way we can save flight records is to sync it through the application after flying on the specific location. Again we do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-10-10
Use props
Xtremdude
lvl.1
Flight distance : 278730 ft

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-10 11:06
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we cannot retrieve the flight records files that were already deleted on the application since we don't have any backup files on the memory once you accidentally cleared it we cannot retrieve it on our end. The only way we can save flight records is to sync it through the application after flying on the specific location. Again we do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

Thanks.. That is Bad News.. But I understand
2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Xtremdude Posted at 10-10 11:37
Thanks.. That is Bad News.. But I understand

You're welcome and thank you for your understanding. Cheers!
2019-10-12
Use props
Cheayol
lvl.1

United States

Hello, Bitwar Data Recovery will be a good choice for you.
2019-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules