Hotspot frustrations
915 3 2019-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TLTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248389 ft

There has got to be some way to get a quicker connection to a hotspot!  It can take 10+ minutes to get my smart controller to connect to my iPhone X hotspot! It takes time to finally show on the controller's network list, the it rarely connects on the first attempt.  Plus even after it shows on the network list, it can just disappear.  There has to be a better way!  It's so frustrating, please share if you have this figured out!  Thank you!
2019-10-10
Use props
Marco Cantieni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1630453 ft

Same here. To shorten up the waiting times I switch Mobile Hotspot in my iPhone off, then on again after 10 seks waiting. That usually make bei SMC connect to the hot spot.
2019-10-12
Use props
TLTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248389 ft
United States

Marco Cantieni Posted at 2019-10-12 21:17
Same here. To shorten up the waiting times I switch Mobile Hotspot in my iPhone off, then on again after 10 seks waiting. That usually make bei SMC connect to the hot spot.

Thank you and yes that is what I do, but my current prob is new and I can’t live stream at all now cause it won’t initialize the stream.
2020-2-17
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>
United States

My iPhone X has never worked as well as my old jetpack did for use as a hotspot. I'm always turning the hotspot feature on and off as well as WiFI on and off to get it to connect.
2020-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules