Drone Insurance
744 3 2019-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TLTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248389 ft

Who offers the best drone insurance including liability?
2019-10-10
Use props
djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l
lvl.2

It depends on which country you're talking about. In the United States, State Farm is the only one I know of that offers a policy on the drone itself, but I don't think they offer liability insurance for flying. In fact, State Farm doesn't even sell those policies in every state. For example, I don't think they're available in California or Massachusetts.
2019-10-10
Use props
djiuser_KCruV1Y6GJ81
lvl.2

My drone equipment is insured through Statefarm, $75 a yr. I add up all my equipment value at msrp $4,000 and was told I was still at the low end. I can add more items to it if I wanted or update it. Coverage is only for lost / stolen. Not coverage for damage.
2019-10-11
Use props
TLTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248389 ft

djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l Posted at 10-10 14:50
It depends on which country you're talking about. In the United States, State Farm is the only one I know of that offers a policy on the drone itself, but I don't think they offer liability insurance for flying. In fact, State Farm doesn't even sell those policies in every state. For example, I don't think they're available in California or Massachusetts.

I do live in California, and I did check with State Farm previously, they do not insure drones in CA.  

Right now I used Skywatch but it is pricey....looking for a similar coverage for less money.  
2019-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules