Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need Inspiration
721 4 2019-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duncandonut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2139291 ft

Hi all,

Been a while since I was last on here and it has also been a couple of months since I was last out with my drones. Work has been insane with long hours and very short weekends and the British weather is being its usual self in that it is awful. However, I was sat down lastnight looking at weather forecasts and thinking about going out. The problem is though I have lost my inspiration to fly at the moment. I know that will change once Autumn hits and the trees start to change colour and we start to get misty mornings again. Now though I dont know what to do.

Have any of you ever had this ? If so, what did you do to get you back into the swing of things.
2019-10-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>

When I feel like this I usually try and find somewhere new to fly.   For example I just learned about some of the mulberry harbour thats dumped in the Thames here - https://www.google.com/maps/@51.4986001,0.1815783,151m/data=!3m1!1e3
2019-10-11
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft

Yeah, I've been through that for a hot second.  If anything, it's good to go out and fly just to try new settings, brush up on flying.  At worst, it's good to go out and capture some 'B roll' footage, as it can come in handy down the road for any future productions.  
2019-10-11
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft

It's the mountains for me. Whenever I get down in the dumps or uninspired, I pack up and head to the mountains for the weekend with my trusty MP.
2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your story with us. Flying drones is fun and we're sure that sooner or later, you'll find a good time to have fun with your drone and regain the excitement. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules