Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung Galaxy Tab s6 compatibility with DJI go 4 apps
6401 5 2019-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
babysofttjw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20095 ft

Does anyone here own the new samsung galaxy tab S6 and tried on the DJI go 4 apps? Is it stable?
2019-10-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Based on the compatibility devices to our application and Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, the preferred tablet hasn't been recommended as of the time being. However, this doesn't mean that that application wouldn't work at all when running it with this said tablet. Actually, the app may run smoothly when using it to this tablet due to the capability of the device, nonetheless, since it hasn't been tested by our designated department, the behavior of the app may change and we couldn't guarantee if it would maintain the stabilization along the updates that may happen in the future. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need. Appreciate your understanding with regard to this matter. Cheers!
2019-10-12
Use props
OkeyDokey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539012 ft
United States

I was getting a lot of disconnects from my galaxy 9+ phone. First with my Mavic Pro Platinum, then immediately with my Mavic Pro 2. I got the TAB A first, and it would not let the video creator function due to its limitations. So, I upgraded, even after reading the above helpless response. So, far, I love this TAB S6!!! The drone is easier to fly with 10.5" screen, much safer too. Also, the videos download very well. I love it! My wife got a mavic mini, and perhaps you can see my remote setup I'm holding. https://www.facebook.com/pat.hamer/videos/2934281356616543/
2020-1-5
Use props
Rosko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97080 ft
Slovakia

Hi, yes I have tested it last weekend and everything was working fine. I have a Mavic pro first gen.
2020-1-8
Use props
Juho Akola
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159810 ft
Finland

Any idea if the Tab S6 works on the current DJI Fly app -version? On paper it should (Android 9, 64-bit, Snapdragon ARM -processor)?
2020-5-31
Use props
JoeExPat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42585 ft
Mexico

After either the latest update of Android or DJI go 4, my tab s6 no longer works with the Mavic Air. My Samsung s10+ and my tab s2 work like champs. Everything is updated. Have tried uninstall/reinstall, and usb debugging mode. Look at this wierd photo of when I try to connect. The numbers are all over the place. Have tried connect to the RC with both usb and micro.
Any ideas would be appreciated. I loved using my Tab S6 with my Mavic Air.
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules