Tb48 issues
1069 2 2019-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tuttle
lvl.1

So I had a crash and the Tb48 charged to almost full was ejected...no other damage...I was lucky and the tree gods were in my favor...I own an Inspire 1 V2.0 with X5.
The battery is acting odd....I have one blinking light farthest from button... although there are no indications that it’s charging, it is...I know this by the app...I have drained the Tb48 to zero and attached it to the charger...DJI OEM charger, no hub...the battery gets a little warm as well as the charger...I put it back into the bird after an hour or so and all cells are full but yet it still says zero....I have done all the online DIY stuff... I’ve ran the battery down by low hover and got 18 minutes out of a battery that says zero percent...Does anybody know/think that maybe the battery is still good but the circuit board is tripping...I’m in the process of imperial test...one more time...drain to bird will not cut on ...put back on charger....then back on bird....is there a series of button pushes I should know about....the battery has 44 cycles on it....any help would be greatly appreciated
2019-10-12
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

How did you crash?  Also, maybe the battery tracking sensor isn't on the battery but on the drone that is broken.
2019-10-13
Use props
Tuttle
lvl.1

Well that’s a good question... I was flying a construction site (shooting) on the way back to home the bird just went on it’s own and landed in a tree... I can’t explain it...
I’ve flown since with other batteries and it’s all good... just this one battery
2019-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules