Dji Osmo Om160 screen goes black after starting recording
1137 6 2019-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LochlanMciver
New

when i start recording the scren goes black with no ui and i have tried it with both phones and they both do it

2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please clarify if what specific Osmo series are you currently using right now with the error? Also, can you please send us a short video showing the problem for us to help you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_3HIHl1Z3Wrod
New

Mexico

I have the same problem ando mi osmo is Model: om160; when i start recording the scren goes black and the app stopped and restart and restart several times and nothing something is wrong, please help me
2019-10-22
Use props
MSBolognese
New
Flight distance : 80860 ft
Brazil

I'm having the same trouble. This Osmo for me is a total bust... FAIL!
Every time I get it out of the case to use it it's a surprise.

Loads ok... but if you try to start to record, ths screen goes black and in a few seconds it comes back ... or it just restarts the app.
How to fix this NEW BUG???!!!!
2019-10-27
Use props
MSBolognese
New
Brazil

The Osmo is the Osmo +

2019-10-27
Use props
MSBolognese
New
Brazil

App Version is 3.1.59

Need a prompt solution please!
2019-10-27
Use props
pvrodrigues
lvl.1

Brazil

Don't know if you still having this issue, but I was having the same problem for months, then I bought an Iphone (had an Android) and that was it. Worked perfectly. My friend also had this problem and I told him about it, so he tested his osmo with his girlfriends Iphone and it worked just fine.
2020-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules