Davinci Resolve Studio
1383 6 2019-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft

This post is aimed at Davinci Resolve studio users. I ‘ve been using the free version of Davinci and although it was a bit of a steep learning curve, I am more than happy with it. I am considering upgrading to the studio ($299) version for two features I think will be useful for me.
1. The Dehaze function
2. Noise reduction function.
My questions are.
1. How useful have people found these features in Resolve?
e.g. Dehaze for drone footage and Noise reduction for low light using for example Osmo pocket.
Any feedback greatfuly appreciated.

2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ShermanFlyer. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information and recommendation from our valued DJI members who uses the Davinci Resolve Studio. Thank you.
2019-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

So far I only tried the free version also, but my editing is rather slow in DR compared to Sony Vegas Pro.
So even though the output is better on DR, I still prefer Sony Vegas for most projects.
(no, I have not tried the paid functions yet)
2019-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

If you are on Mac have you considered FCPX, its the same price and tends to be more optimised to the hardware.
2019-10-14
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer

Montfrooij Posted at 10-14 00:14
So far I only tried the free version also, but my editing is rather slow in DR compared to Sony Vegas Pro.
So even though the output is better on DR, I still prefer Sony Vegas for most projects.
(no, I have not tried the paid functions yet)

Thanks for the input
2019-10-14
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer

DAFlys Posted at 10-14 01:01
If you are on Mac have you considered FCPX, its the same price and tends to be more optimised to the hardware.

I use a PC, thanks for the tip
2019-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

My pleasure!
2019-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now