OSMO Mobile 3 compatibility for HUAWEI P smart Plus
2447 3 2019-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bijstandboy
lvl.1

Hello there. I'm thinking about buying a Osmo Mobile 3 but my mobile (HUAWEI P smart Plus) is not in the compatibility list. I wonder if it's because the bluetooth 4.2 and not 5. It runs Android 9. I just wonder what will happen if I try it. Could it work anyway? In a review was written that the Osmo 3 could do b 4.2, is that so?

Also, why is the HUAWEI P smart Plus not suported? It's nog flagship, but it's not a terrible phone either. I use it to make vlogs and I get no complains from the viewers.
2019-10-13
Use props
Bijstandboy
lvl.1

I'm happy with an educated guess
2019-10-15
Use props
DJ I
lvl.1
Germany

The compatibility list is basically random. iPhone 11 is fully compatible, but not on the list. Also DJI OM 3 has problems with sound if you wish to edit your stuff on PC or Mac. Don't buy it. (I have one and DJI has zero support.)
2019-10-18
Use props
Bijstandboy
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJ I Posted at 10-18 05:14
The compatibility list is basically random. iPhone 11 is fully compatible, but not on the list. Also DJI OM 3 has problems with sound if you wish to edit your stuff on PC or Mac. Don't buy it. (I have one and DJI has zero support.)

Thanks for the advice! It turns out it indeed works on my phone. The recording volume in the app is low somehow, but also in Filmic Pro.
2019-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules