Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
where to buy mavic 2 controller micro usb port board
3841 5 2019-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse9633c73
lvl.2
Flight distance : 472005 ft
  • >>>

Does DJI sell the replacement board for a faulty connection port for the micro usb cable?

2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. If you are having issues with the DJI Mavic 2 remote controller micro usb port board. I would recommend to contact our DJI Support team at  https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with this matter. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said remote controller to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank for your understanding and for your support.
2019-10-13
Use props
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

Having dji repair anything is costly and timely. You would recommend to send it in because that's what a good boy does. Why encourage anyone to try to learn something, getting out of their comfort zone is scary but needed. Hey how about this, let see dji use their drones as they are advertised? 6 mile distance for the zoom, show me because I couldn't get more than 3.5 and let's let ppl get the info they asked for and not what you think should happen. And the zoom has a terrible design, legs are loose and front landing gear break not once have g landed on the ground, still vibration breaking parts, means bad design. Dji sucks
2020-12-31
Use props
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

If dji would make long lasting products i honestly think they wouldn't still be around. With broken parts comes money until ppl get tired of a 10 dollar part end up costing 100 with labor. Dji and the insurance they sale, the customer service they implement and overall product all rates below average. Their marketing team should be paid very well by making things look and sound amazing, when it's not. So how about that usb repair part for my mavic zoom controller? GOT it handy or not so much?
2021-3-9
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3531760 ... zhlB3saAmcpEALw_wcB
2021-3-9
Use props
NicNak
New

France

Hello,  I have the same issue.  I think my pins have bent on the port for the micro cable. Do you know if you can fly with the USB cable?  I can't find an answer
2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules