Ronin SC Timelapse Pause Mode ?
978 3 2019-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
porcupine2003
lvl.1

Hi !

Is there any way to pause a running timelapse action on the Ronin SC app ? I pressed the trigger button on the app and it stops the process and when I press it again, the whole process goes back to keypoint 1. I just wanted to pause it for a bit so I can change my camera settings. Is there any workaround ?

2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi porcupine2003, sorry that the timelapse cannot be paused and go on currently, your need will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development, thanks for your feedback.
2019-10-18
Use props
porcupine2003
lvl.1
Brunei

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-18 02:00
Hi porcupine2003, sorry that the timelapse cannot be paused and go on currently, your need will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development, thanks for your feedback.

Hi Mindy,

Yes a pause function would be a great addition to hyperlapse photograper. Sometime you need to pause to adjust some in camera setting before proceeding. Another thing to consider is to add a timer function to inform user on how long the shoot is going to be completed. Thank you.
2019-10-18
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

porcupine2003 Posted at 10-18 21:46
Hi Mindy,

Yes a pause function would be a great addition to hyperlapse photograper. Sometime you need to pause to adjust some in camera setting before proceeding. Another thing to consider is to add a timer function to inform user on how long the shoot is going to be completed. Thank you.

great idea to have timer not percentage
2019-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules