Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile 2 failed to update and ActiveTrack not working
2674 8 2019-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockett83
lvl.1

I've had this gimbal for less than a year and to my knowledge there has NEVER been any type of update.  ActiveTrack just stopped working a few days ago.  Yes it shows up on the screen to select, however, when I go to select the object/person, it will not pick up on it and therefore it is not working.  I tried to see if I needed to do a software update and I kept getting an error mesage (screenshot of error message attached).  Yes I am connected to wifi, so that is not the issue.  
I got this gimbal with a pre-order promotion with Sprint less than a year ago.  I have the LG V40 ThinQ.  ActiveTrack and all other fuctions worked up until recent.  

Error trying to update software.

Error trying to update software.
2019-10-13
Use props
Rockett83
lvl.1

[/img]
2019-10-13
Use props
Gedas
lvl.1

Same ... to me:
https://youtu.be/sLTMr7hhEao
2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_BltHUq8gu4NN
New

I bought it two days ago and i'm having the same problem, when i choose the options and touch on the object nothing happens. I would really like to use this option but we need an update. do you guys know how can we get it?
2019-10-15
Use props
fansb46f9991
New

same for me on galaxy note 9 .... when i click or choose a square no tracking at all
2019-10-16
Use props
Ricardo Saad
New
Flight distance : 25463 ft

O rastreamento de assuntos não trava em nada. nenhuma mensagem de aviso ou erro.
2019-10-16
Use props
Ricardo Saad
New

Entrei em contato com suporte  da DJI e obtiver uma resposta que vai resolver nosso problema. We are currently refactoring the ActiveTrack function in Osmo mobile 2. This feature is temporarily blocked on v3.1.58 APP on Andriod and is expected to be fixed in the next version soon. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience. If you need to urgently use this feature, it is recommended that using the mobile device with Android 9.0 and below and install the v3.1.52 version of the app in the following link. Thank you for your understanding.

2019-10-17
Use props
Ricardo Saad
New

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u_AGibWRyETXqZlXcSRhG0onbcpqtVN5/view
2019-10-17
Use props
djiuser_BltHUq8gu4NN
New

Argentina

"Thanks for waiting. I checked with our engineers and was advised that they are currently refactoring the code of ActiveTrack for the Osmo Mobile and Osmo Mobile 2, so this function is temporarily unavailable with DJI GO for Android V3.1.58.
This issue is expected to be fixed by the next version of the app."
They told me literally that on technical support, so we just have to wait fornthe next version!
2019-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules