"Earn DJI Credit program", advice for Dji.
9579 19 2014-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2774265 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Why "Earn DJI Credit" program don´t work for users "Registered Products"?

Its a good idea to receive points/credits after buy a Dji product and register that product on Dji website like Dji request to do.

I see for myself. I have buy and resisted a lot of Dji products on my area and I have earn 0 credits for that. I ask "why should I keep doing this"?
There is no incentive to make people register they products. Share QR codes is not enough.

This are Dji rules:
DJI Referral Program DetailsRefer a friend to the DJI online store, and you will earn DJI credit equal to 6% of their total purchase price (exclude shipping cost). Also, your friend will receive DJI credit equal to 2% of their total purchase price (exclude shipping cost) to use on their next order.
For example, if one of your referrals purchases a Phantom 2 Vision+ for USD $1,299, you will get USD $77.94 credit (6%), and your friend will get USD $25.98 credit (2%) for their next purchase.

Please Note:
  • There is no limit on the amount of DJI credit you can earn and spend. You can view your records of DJI credit in My Account.
  • You cannot refer yourself, and you must provide a valid email address for your invitee.
  • The referred friends can be new DJI customers or registered DJI members who have never ordered before. You will be credited 5 days after their first purchase (after any discounts, gift cards, or other credit are applied) is successful.
  • Only one account will be credited for each referral who completes an order.
  • The DJI credit is only given if the referred friend makes a purchase within 60 days of clicking your referral link.
  • The DJI credit can be used to purchase any products on the official DJI online store.
  • The DJI credit cannot be used to pay shipping costs.
  • The DJI credit is for promotional purposes, has no cash value and is non-transferable.
  • The DJI credit expires 12 months from issuance.
  • If you choose to refer your friends by posting to social media sites from DJI, your posts will be made according to any preferences and/or permissions you may have set on those sites.
The rules and terms of the DJI referral program are subject to change at any time at DJI’s discretion. Please revisit this page for the most recent terms. If you have any questions, contact onlinesales@dji.com.

-----------

Imagine if all Dji users begin to copy/past they QR codes in this forum like Dji advice to do.
(If I do that I will flood a lot of pages and I am not sure if that is permitted or not)!

Its fine and its great to have this QR code option to share and earn credits, but there are people that buy a lot of products from Dji and have register they products on Dji website but after that nothing happens. I have already stop to register my new products. (My list is to big).

It was nice from Dji if they change this earning credits platform to give credits for users who by Dji products according to product prices and total money expended on Dji products. Its also a good incentive to make people buy more from Dji and not other competitive market branding.

Please Dji try to review this "Earn credits" platform and concept.

Thanks.
2014-9-20
Use props
ForumAdmin
lvl.2

China

Thank you for the advice, will forward this to the business unit.
2014-9-21
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

I have registered 2 phantoms and have no credits for registering them.

The other one I got went to register it and it said that it had all ready been registered.
On another note, The serial number on the phantom2+ was diffrent than the one on the box.

2014-9-29
Use props
FloraWang
New

China

I noticed DJI had released a new loyalty program for anyone who buying products.1% order value as DJI credit.
http://www.dji.com/loyalty
2014-10-14
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

I hope Dji extend that program to any Dji verify registered product, not only to direct orders from Dji website like it is right now.
2014-10-14
Use props
FloraWang
New

China

Paulo Paulino Posted at 2014-10-14 22:13
I hope Dji extend that program to any Dji verify registered product, not only to direct orders from  ...

Yeah, it makes sense.
2014-10-17
Use props
ghostmaster
lvl.2

Portugal

Yes me too, and about the forum credits, can we use it to order from getting a discount in the DJI store?
2014-11-23
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be great for DJI to report the number of people we send to this site - through the link - even if they do not buy a product! This would assure us that things were being correctly tracked. For example, I know (from my own referral links) that I sent over 100 people here - although there is no record of any purchases. At least seeing a record of clicks (Amazon, google and others do this) would confirm that the system is working.
2014-11-27
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Dji products registration and QR code program are unless. They simple don´t work and they only shows how Dji care about loyal clients. I think for some time Dji have changed when they made this forum, but I have already lost all my hope. :@
2014-11-30
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The system (friend referral) seems to be working for me - I didn't make any purchases here yet, but I run a popular web site and have sent visitors here and see some credits which will be "available soon".
However, it's been much longer than 5 days (the promised time) and they are still not available to spend....I assume DJI will catch up with that. Maybe they were behind on their shipping and fulfillment and most companies don't credit until the money clears and they ship the goods.
2014-12-6
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

I droneflyers.com, please can you tell me where you see your credits? Maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

http://forum.dji.com/home.php?mo ... op=base&lang=en
Credits: 202 ( total=posts + digestposts X 5 + Prestige X 2 + Money + Devote )
Prestige: 0
Money: 188
Devote: 0

Every time I registered a new product my money credits don´t increase or change, they increase +2 every day I visit the forum only. This 188 on money are actually +2 every time I visit the forum. I have registered like 25 Dji products on my area and if I add an s1000 or a simple naza fc, my credits din´t change anything. But they increase +2 every day I visit the forum.

I can´t understand.
2014-12-6
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Go to the main DJI screen - not the forum. Forum credits are a different thing and are for posts.
From the main DJI.COM page, look at one of the right hand menus and it says
my account
my credits
etc.

when it drops down.
2014-12-7
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Thanks droneflyers.com.

My Credit Summary
Available Now
USD $0
Available Soon
USD $0
Total
USD $0

I have 0 credits there.

I have on "My Registered Products" area from Dji,  2 RONIS, 1 S1000 , 1 S900, 1 S800 evo, all Dji Z15 gimbals, well let me resume this, I have all products from Dji and they are all registered on my Dji user area and looks I din´t receive any credits for that.  
I am complaining about this from a long time, Its clear this credits platform this is not working as it should be.
2014-12-7
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Did you buy all those products after you registered and after they started the program? If not, you probably would not have gotten credit.
2014-12-7
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Yes, that is what I am complaining in my first post when open this threat.

Today I just register a new s900 after made my post just to see if any change in my credits occur, and a s900 just gives me +2 extra points, not credits. But my naza also give me +2 extra points and no credits.  My point is what I mention on my first post and is this:

Its fine and its great to have this QR code option to share and earn credits, but there are people that buy a lot of products from Dji and have register they products on Dji website but after that nothing happens. I have already stop to register my new products. (My list is to big).

It was nice from Dji if they change this earning credits platform to give credits for users who by Dji products according to product prices and total money expended on Dji products. Its also a good incentive to make people buy more from Dji and not other competitive market branding.

Please Dji try to review this "Earn credits" platform and concept.

@2014-9-20 19:32

2014-12-7
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Paulo, did you buy the product from the DJI online store? I think that is the only way to obtain credits.

Registering a product you bought elsewhere may not result in a credit?

I am just making a guess.
2014-12-7
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Yes I think you are right, it is like that right now. That´s why I ask Dji to review that situation.
2014-12-7
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Paulo Paulino Posted at 2014-12-8 05:13
Yes I think you are right, it is like that right now. That´s why I ask Dji to review that situation ...

I'm not speaking for DJI, but you have to understand that when you buy from a dealer or another source, DJI does not make as much money. So they will have a more difficult time giving back money.

But, yes - they are crazy busy now so I don't think they will do very much until they have some time to meet and think about their policies.

Good Luck!
2014-12-7
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

I'm not speaking for DJI, but you have to understand that when you buy from a dealer or another source, DJI does not make as much money. So they will have a more difficult time giving back money. But, yes - they are crazy busy now so I don't think they will do very much until they have some time to meet and think about their policies.

Please droneflyer if you are not from Dji don´t replay to me with unrelated subjects that clear you don´t understand like Dji economy or his free time. I am not an end user and I always buy from official Dji Europe listed resellers that Dji claim to be the appropriate for European professional users.

Dji website shop are just for final end users and in this moment in Europe if you don´t know, all products are delivery from China, it means Europe end users have extra tax duties to pay (not to dji), if they order from Dji website, thats why they have official resellers. As you can see it does not make sense credits and points only given to users that buy from Dji website if Dji have official listed resellers to spread easily they products. Its all Dji responsibility.

Please, Just keep on topic. I open this threat specific on Dji forum and not on a public forum exactly not to have to argue with hobby users. This is a subject that I like to be fixed and I want to listen what DJi have to say. I hope you understand this is not a public forum and we are in the "Report an Issue" section. Thanks.
2014-12-8
Use props
2000vadasz2
lvl.3

United States

Paulo Paulino Posted at 2014-10-14 22:13
I hope Dji extend that program to any Dji verify registered product, not only to direct orders from  ...

i hope so as well.
2016-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules