Charger will Not charge Remote Controller
842 3 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>

Today I was using the supplied Charging brick to charge the Mavic 2 Pro Remote Controller but it would not indicate or charge the RC.
It will charge Battery's but I was attempting to charge the Remote Controller itself and alone.
The "Prongs" inside the controller are just fine and nothing else has ever been used to charge the RC. In other words their is No Damage noted to the controller, its cable coming out of the power brick or the connectors on either end.
*It simply would not charge the RC, while the yellow light was on for the Four battery flip open charger supplied with the "Fly More" Kit.
Included in the "Fly More" Kit is a Black Micro-USB to USB-C connector or converter. I was able to plug that into the Remote Controller and the USB-C side to a charging unit.
The result is that the RC is Charging.
I have No Idea what could be the matter with the DJI Power Brick as it appears to be in as purchased condition.
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MedicFL1. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the brick charger of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2019-10-15
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-15 11:25
Hello and good day MedicFL1. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the brick charger of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

DJI already told me that it's too bad my batteries are Bloating but their warranty is only six months, so i should just buy new ones.

I expect the same response in this situation. Which is a shame as there is nothing visibly wrong with it and as i stated, it still charges the batteries.  
2019-10-18
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Bought a New Mavic 2 Pro Charger to see if it was indeed a charger problem or the connection point in the Remote Controller.
     The New Charger charges the remote controller just fine so it must be the cord of the older charger, at a point where it cannot be seen.
I say this as all appears fine and as stated, it does charge the batteries. The cord where it attaches inside the charger must be the problem.
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules