Battery Damaged / Battery Cell Damage
774 2 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DennisM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387733 ft

Have received this alert several times now after taking flight 5 to 10 minutes into the flight. Have returned to home immediately with no harm. Today I stayed out an extra 10 minutes to finish an assignment then returned without incident. This time I checked the status of the battery cells and they all read 3.92v.
Thoughts on the problem? Should I just replace the battery? My second battery 11aa battery flies without a problem.
2019-10-14
Use props
DennisM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387733 ft

Battery Damaged / Battery Cell Damage

Have received this alert several times now after taking flight 5 to 10 minutes into the flight. Have returned to home immediately with no harm. Today I stayed out an extra 10 minutes to finish an assignment then returned without incident. This time I checked the status of the battery cells and they all read 3.92v.
Thoughts on the problem? Should I just replace the battery? My second battery battery flies without a problem.
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DennisM, may I know which DJI product do you refer to? As for the battery cell issue, have you tried to discharge the battery and recharge it fully to check? If yes and the battery is under warranty period, we're sorry that you may start a case to send it in: https://www.dji.com/support
2019-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules