Help needed osmo3 again
871 3 2019-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2c661040
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58809 ft

I'm using samsung s10 and can not access the menu to change exposure framrate etc , is this normal or do i have something wrong ?
Thanks
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  As of the moment, Android devices cannot change exposure parameters via the DJI Mimo application. For the latest news and updates with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Kindly please visit our official DJI website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-10-15
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.1

Hiya,
I can not post my question

It’s been 7 days that I have used Osmo mobile 3 with galaxy s10 , first day everything works fine and firmware updated, i have registed myself and all that . But exactly right the next day everything stop working and it is not responding in dji app connected  too but no respon and nothing happens. But the next day everything works fine again .
But then again today I get blinking light green light and 3 white light fully on, and this is a second time happen after me using it for 3 times.

Basically everything is connected in dji app for Bluetooth but it is giving me blinking green to yellow  light as before and shows battery is empty even thought i fully charged battery.

I can only move about sometimes with a joystick or change landscape to portrait mode but then phone fall again after that.

Please advice, it is a software issue in my opinion or faulty battery ?
2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_nJE62wWf6XOP
lvl.1

I'm also having trouble with mimo app. I have a xiaomi mi9. Please update mimo app for us android users so we can change exposure and also use external mic.
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules