RoboMaster Battle Mode requires Host to connect to a Robot
1659 2 2019-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4

I am setting up a tournament that will use the Battle mode to create and manage either 1 vs 1 Battle - Races or 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 Battle - Free for Alls.

I connected a laptop to the competition Router that I wanted to use as a "Referee System" for the competition, but I do not want to connect an extra RoboMaster S1 to the Host computer... that only confuses everything.

Request: To allow the Host of a RoboMaster S1 Battle to not be connected to a Robot, yet allow it to connect as "Host" and run matches as a "Referree System". At the end of a match, the program or app should be able to produce a Match Score Sheet, in PDF format, for example.

2019-10-15
Use props
JB63
lvl.4
  • >>>

Is this a request for a 'feature enhancement' from DJI or you're asking the community for hints on how to accomplish that with some clever networking ?
2019-10-16
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4

JB63 Posted at 10-16 00:52
Is this a request for a 'feature enhancement' from DJI or you're asking the community for hints on how to accomplish that with some clever networking ?

Hello!
This is a request for a "Feature Enhancement". It is frustrating to have to connect a robot that will not participate in the action for the person that wished to act a the "Referee".
2019-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules