Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Updating Firmware for Mavic 2 Pro w/DJI Assistant 2 on Mac
608 4 2019-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft

Well major complaint #2 for the day.

I have now gone through two M2P batteries worth of charge trying to update the frimware on my M2P. The installation process has failed at the 6%, 20% and 99% marks. This is version V01.00.0510 dated 8/29/2019.

Any tips for successfully running the instaltion on a Mac?

2019-10-15
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4

It finally took I think. At least it said it was completed. But after running the install when I look at the Firmware list the refresh button is active and I can click on it and the process will start all over again.
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer and try to check if the problem persists? You may refer to the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2019-10-16
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-16 10:56
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer and try to check if the problem persists? You may refer to the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

Hi DJI Gamora,

As I mentioned above, the installation finally worked. I have no idea why it finally worked on the forth try but it did.

Thanks for your help.
2019-10-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MRomine Posted at 10-17 10:13
Hi DJI Gamora,

As I mentioned above, the installation finally worked. I have no idea why it finally worked on the forth try but it did.

Hi, MRomine. We're glad to know that you already sort out the issue you are having right now. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules