EPIC cinematic | Jeep Wrangler w/ SOLAR PANEL
1454 9 2019-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FilmingBrothers
Second Officer

Hi everyone,

My brother and I filmed a cinematic video featuring our dad and his dream car, the Jeep Wrangler.

Backstory: the Jeep has not only been our dad's dream car, but more importantly represents the freedom he's accomplished through overcoming countless obstacles over the course of his life to be able to live the American dream.

Hope you enjoy the video as much as we did filming and producing it!

-The Filming Brothers

2019-10-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Very nice work
2019-10-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we really appreciate you for sharing this fantastic cinematic footage that you have done. Great work! Thank you for your continued support.
2019-10-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Nice work
2019-10-16
Use props
FilmingBrothers
Second Officer
United States

Thank you so much! The Mavic 2 Pro is an outstanding piece of technology
2019-10-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome video
2019-10-18
Use props
FilmingBrothers
Second Officer
United States

Thanks, everyone. Always excited to create cinematic content to share.
2019-10-22
Use props
fansa0f9f2b0
New

Canada

Really cool footage!!! and vid! Curious of your next portfolio. OK some people told me privately that they would have liked more stunts with the car being a hard core iconic off-road vehicle. I'd add a couple more  accessories to the jeepaccessories to the jeep [/url][/url] to make the video effective. But it is really well done, great team work!
2020-1-20
Use props
fansa0f9f2b0
New

Canada

fansa0f9f2b0 Posted at 1-20 06:07
Really cool footage!!! and vid! Curious of your next portfolio. OK some people told me privately that they would have liked more stunts with the car being a hard core iconic off-road vehicle. I'd add a couple more  accessories to the jeepaccessories to the jeep [/url][/url] to make the video effective. But it is really well done, great team work!

For example Jecar Door Handle Cover Insert Kit at jeepequipment.com
2020-1-20
Use props
FilmingBrothers
Second Officer
United States

fansa0f9f2b0 Posted at 1-20 06:07

Appreciate it! I agree that there could have been more showcase of the Jeep's accessories, however the video was focused on my dad's freedom with the Jeep symbolizing his triumph in overcoming his hardships.
2020-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules