The Inspire is amazing at filming long-range.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

Nothing else can compare.  You cannot get the sweeping shots you want w/ anything else under.  Flying at high-speeds at higher alts is the only way.
2019-10-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Size does matter
2019-10-16
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>

Why not post a video instead of just posting blanket statements.  I mean I get it... points, but come on; post a video.  Make it worth the  topic.
2019-10-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Oracle Miata Posted at 10-16 08:03
Why not post a video instead of just posting blanket statements.  I mean I get it... points, but come on; post a video.  Make it worth the  topic.

The youtube ruined the footage.  It looks better on my render.

Download the actual clip.
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... 57ysGjK5jppoeY5KaPb
2019-10-16
Use props
Mr.Burns.666
lvl.3

You do seem to like your result...
2019-10-16
Use props
Mr.Burns.666
lvl.3

The Inspire 1 is not a new comer...definitivly "old technology"...

2019-10-16
Use props
Mr.Burns.666
lvl.3

No disrespect but have you try other drône before make those allegation?? I've download the actual clip and am sorry to tell you that my P4P is doing a better job than that but am shooting in 4k so that might not be a fair comparison,the Inspire 2 X4s is better than the P4P even if they share the same spec and the X5s is a another step above.My Inspire 1 version 2 was a real disappointment compare to my P4P,i've put in back for sell only one week after buying it..but hey...for what is worth...that's just my opinion base on my experience.
2019-10-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Mr.Burns.666 Posted at 10-16 18:59
No disrespect but have you try other drône before make those allegation?? I've download the actual clip and am sorry to tell you that my P4P is doing a better job than that but am shooting in 4k so that might not be a fair comparison,the Inspire 2 X4s is better than the P4P even if they share the same spec and the X5s is a another step above.My Inspire 1 version 2 was a real disappointment compare to my P4P,i've put in back for sell only one week after buying it..but hey...for what is worth...that's just my opinion base on my experience.

The video is not 4k.  It's 1080p60.

What I was looking at is the focal length.  It seemed wider which was great.  The Inspire 1 just seemed different especially at high-speeds where the props don't come into view.  It didn't break 45mph in that vid but when I go full sticks on the P4, the props come into view and/or the camera dives down as it does on the M2.  It's like going into warp drive.  Sure those can get up to speed after it has already accelerated but it takes some time.  I've had some videos where 60mph has no props.  It's like a fast fixed-wing but smoother as that aircraft has vibrations and turbulence that ruins the video.  The design of the Inspire is great.  When the batteries are cold you are speed limited to be as quick as a Spark in Sport in any condition.

P4, Props coming into view sometimes in the clips.  I had to cut out a bunch of the segments because the props were Really into view.  The Inspire 1 does not have this problem unless I'm going crazy at full stick from stops but then you are going really fast:

A lot of things happen behind the scenes but these are where to look, not just what has been produced.

2019-10-16
Use props
Mr.Burns.666
lvl.3
Canada

I prefer the overall look of the last 2 videos compare to your first one...
2019-10-17
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mr.Burns.666 Posted at 10-17 01:56
I prefer the overall look of the last 2 videos compare to your first one...

Yeah, but they were maxed out.  W/ the Inspire 1 Pro, it was not maxed out.
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules