Samsung Galaxy S10 bliking yellow/green bluetooth
1131 5 2019-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8e38fe81
lvl.1

Hiya
I have just purchased Osmo mobile 3 last week after registering, downloading a new firmware and updating to latest app in google play store everything seems work fine until the next day I have no function on gimball only bliking bluetooth light and showing it is connected to my phone in DJI Mimo app but not responsive at all.
the very next day it started working again and everything was fine after turning it on and off few times the whole day , the day after i turn on the gimball again and this time again same issue everything was connected through with bluetooth and DJI app but it was not functional and showing osmo have no battery and blinking yellow/green light .

I have fully charge gimbal and phone but it is still blinking and showing no battery and unresponsive and keep falling down.

I have tried to reset bluetooth on many times but still right after turning on same thing happen

please advice

I have attached photos to understand a issue and you can see app that is everything connected but no function and it is not stable.

1B2063FF-5F79-4371-A084-079A95358D06.jpeg
B6D6309D-C819-4816-8C87-56BF940BC655.jpeg
2019-10-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. The blinking yellow/green the gimbal would enable the stable function. If the mobile device is not mounted, the gimbal would enter sleep mode. When it is under sleep mode, the status LED will blink yellow slowly since the Bluetooth is disconnected. When the status LED blinks green, it means the gimble and the mobile device is connected. Also, since you don't have any function on the gimbal, you can try to re-mount the mobile device to the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and reset again the Bluetooth to see if the problem persists. You may refer to the video tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

2019-10-16
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.1

Hi Gamora!

I have tried this again and manage to get a correct balance phone stay stable and reset Bluetooth but once i turn it on everything connected correctly but no stable green light and blinking again and also shows no battery on display for gimbal : ((( . This is so frustrating , is this a battery issue? Because it is fully charged or any mechanical issue ?

Cheers!
2019-10-16
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.1

The issue is this works perfectly only 3 times since i bought it but now it stopped for good....
2019-10-16
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.1
France

I have uploaded a video to showcase some of the issue:

1. Firstly battery is fully charged but it shows in red (when i try with dji go app it shows 90%)
2. Secondly camera hold still for a while then let go by gimbal
3. Some of the movement with joystick works only
4. As you can see Bluetooth light blinking without any solid green light
5. At the end of the video you can notice Osmo mobile 3 motor stop functioning : (

https://streamable.com/7fws4

https://streamable.com/7fws4
2019-10-17
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.1
Germany

I am still waiting for your answer from technician.

I have tried many things but it seems there are many issues with DJI Mimo app at the moment and it seems many people have issue with samsung phones too .

my stabilizer is not functioning at all and i get connected to bluetooth but can not use it in app or my samsung camera app...

it is useless with or without mimo

please get back to us.

cheers!
2019-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules