Can't upgrade firmware for Ronin S
1016 4 2019-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Yong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170935 ft

I Also cannot upgrade the latest Ronin S firmware throught the DJi Pro Assitant for Ronin , I learned from the tutorial said the battery has to be fully charge &  gimbal off during upgrading , I've try several times until fed-up after plug in the USB type c cable to the gimbal & the other end to the PC , the upgrading screen not showing at all  ? Why , anyone can help (  I rarely hardly use this Ronin s )

Screen said not pop up of upgrade

Screen said not pop up of upgrade

even unplug battery also not responde

even unplug battery also not responde

Gimbal off while battery automatic charge

Gimbal off while battery automatic charge
2019-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Paul, your computer may fail to recognize the USB plug, please re-install the software or try with another computer.
2019-10-18
Use props
fansb41e9ca5
lvl.1

Brazil

I have the same issue! Tested in a desktop windows 10 and a Macbook Pro High Sierra, same issue. Anyone solved this?
2019-12-5
Use props
Tauanã Guarino
lvl.1

Brazil

I have solved this with another USB-C cable.

1 - I put the new one, the battery grip turn on;
2 - I disconnect the cable and turn off the battery grip;
3 - I re-plug the cable and worked, the program recognized my Ronin S!

I am desapointed with DJI support and programmers. We spent a big ammount of money in a premium product and the support do not reply us, we have to solve all the Windows UAC problems (that can be solved by programming) and come with bad cables... For this price point i expected more.
2019-12-6
Use props
STUDIO402_OMAHA
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-18 01:00
Hi Paul, your computer may fail to recognize the USB plug, please re-install the software or try with another computer.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNVdjNOKb6g3Fe3vyEs7dsDufqSinkgH&authuser=chad@ccmediacontent.com&usp=drive_fs

Can't update. and cant connect to app on iphone
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules