Receiver won't connect in Betaflight
33025 47 2019-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snowprince
lvl.1
Flight distance : 339695 ft
United States

Thanks for all the inputs guys. i'll try them out as I'm having the same problems with no controller inputs with this Protek35 BNF. Should be pretty sweet once I get it going.  It doesn't help being a newbie, but you have to start somewhere and at least I don't feel so alone in this issue.
2021-2-27
Use props
randstorm
lvl.1

United States

Ive had an f55 a pro II stack and dji fpv system for almost a year now and HAVE NEVER GOT IT TO WORK. Talk about frustrating. I've done almost everything and I am almost ready to give up on it. I have spent so much wasted time trying to just have a bit of fun and film some cool stuff but i am about to seriously just smash it and throw it all in the trash because its embarrasing trying to explain why ive NEVER flown my f!@#$%! drone to my family and friends that dont realize what hoops we must jump through to fly our f!@#$%^ piece of ...  drones. 1st getting everything together (DJI STUFF ONLY NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DRONE YET!) and on a (working COMPUTER) registering and updating the remote, the air unit , goggles....plus downloading like 3 versions of dji assistant because nothing can be that simple. now if you made it this far and are still interested in flying then great. @nd oh yes the ACTUAL thing you are gonna fly...the copter. so, building your first race drone, this is when you realize how much more its gonna take to just fly the thing. this is when you find help from Josh BArdwell or Nurk or some other guys from india  that thankfully give you some piece of mind that you will maybe get up in the air soon because you now realize your not and you think you will just go back and read your DJI instructions on everything and see that thats not happening either because its like nobody is there and the owners manuals are more disclaimers and legal crap but no real help and you feel like a dumbass and think how everyone else is flying and your not because you just dont understand ANYTHING! 3rd! If your still wanting to be an fpv pilot and your not giving up then GREAT! because next is Betaflight, BLheli Github 14 drivers 15 new school lessons on how to write code for the F!~@#$% Fight controller ESC! It might be easier to just go to ITT TECH and get your engineering degree then to fly your toy that chicks think is way dorky and your like trying to maintain your sanity and say im almost there I think. And are you? No... as a matter of fact you have no clue really as you watch more josh bardwell and your girlfriend thinks he and you have some thing going on because your not flying !@#$ but you have already spent more time pulling out you mess of solder tools computers googles remotes batteries chargers OMG this AGAIN. how many times is your poor girlfriend gonna clean up your mess? is this sounding familiar/ Need I say more? i am done. you guys enjoy your hobby i am gonna go build tesla coils that never work. but i will come back soon after those dont work because im not a quitter and i want to figure this @#$% out! Next im using liftoff and trying to learn how to fly in simulator.... i soon realize its very very hard. and i will be crashing it soon enough. seriously.....it is very hard to fly these things. my god. i suck bad. thank god i dont care what people think when they see me fly in simulator. im not that drone guy anymore the truth comes out. its almost impossible.....i love it. help me
2021-3-2
Use props
Andy Levra
New

United States

If your Flight controller will not show receiver inputs, open CLI......copy and paste this .....    set sbus_baud_fast = ON   ....... VERY IMPORTANT ....don't forget to types save and hit enter, this was my fatal flaw...the quad should reboot in betaflight. as long as ur goggle protocol is set to sbus baud fast you will be good to go!
2021-3-18
Use props
flixxi
New

Germany

i have tried all of this and still nothing happens.
I have bought a bnf Iflight Bumblebee with DJI Air Unit and FrSky Receiver and I tried everything but the receiver is still blinking red and there is no stick input in the receiver tab. Please help me

2021-3-25
Use props
Tavman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1811 ft
United States

I am having the same issue with my eachine cvatar.  Has anyone had any success? Only seems to work with the baud_fast off?
2021-6-21
Use props
South buckeye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 505748 ft
United States

I have a GEPRC Rocket Plus PNP and I have tried everything on here.  I got it because I saw everyone else on YouTube just plug it in and it worked.  PNP I thought was Plug N Play!  I have had this thing since it came out.  A LONGTIME!
Please Help
2022-6-19
Use props
South buckeye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 505748 ft
United States

Dji I am very upset that you can't or want to help all of us having this same issue!  I bought the GEPRC Rocket Plus PNP (Plug N Play) so I thought.  I have all this Dji stuff $$$$$ and can't use any of it.  I have tried every youtube out there and nothing is working!  I don't think I will ever get Dji again when they know they have an issue and won't do anything about it.
2022-6-30
Use props
10Thirty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 873760 ft
  • >>>
Canada

mc54 Posted at 2020-1-24 15:09
Just get a kakute F7 HDV and tekko32 35A 4in1 stack.

Avoid any possible voltage problems and wiring mistakes.

That’s not it you’re just confusing the problem and giving bad advice . What if there is nothing wrong with the stack and  the issue is with the Caddx then you’ve wasted their money

B
2023-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules