Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issue with ESC and downgrading
702 3 2019-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Black Sea Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Hi all,

I have an ESC error with no more information on my Phantom 4. The drone starts properly with all motor sounds ,the camere has a preview ,but it cnnot start to rotate the motors and and the camera is stuck in strange angle and cannot calibrate. i have tried manual and auto calibration aslo restarting the drone and remote a few times. Also a re install aof the app ,but nothing helps
I am trying to downgrade my Phantom 4 and have the DJI Assisitant for Phantom pc version v2.0.8. , but always stuck on 28% after a few attempts. Can anyone help me here?

link to the video:

https://youtu.be/s72gLl5JK1c

Please help!!!

2019-10-16
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you crashed the drone at all ? or did all this happen after a firmware upgrade/downgrade ? You should be able to see ESC status in the overall status menu, you see this when you touch the coloured bar(red/green/yellow) and scroll down to ESC status.
2019-10-17
Use props
Black Sea Drone
lvl.4

Bulgaria

Hi,
I had a small crash where two of the propeller needed replace.
Otherwise everything looks fine i had never had this issue.
When i open the detailed menu error it just say the generic error for esc malfunctioning and contact dji support if it persist.
I saw many people get this error out of nothing not even crashing so that is why i am trying to downgrade .
2019-10-17
Use props
Black Sea Drone
lvl.4

Bulgaria

Hi All ,
received an answer from DJI support that the downgrading in dji assistant should work. THey do not know why it is not downgrading,but i saw in some other post that dji guru's says that sometimes downgrading just doesnt work./...
Best of luck to all folks
2020-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules