Balance Test Speed & AutoTune
613 3 2019-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
__.HW.__
lvl.2
Netherlands

Is it correct that with the latest firmware the balance test speed is much slower (read a bit cluncky), and that the autotune behaves different?Downgraded to the older firmware and they both run much smoother than they do now with the newest firmware.....

2019-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi __.HW.__, the AutoTune has updated a little bit, it will not make the sound during calibration, and the balance test speed will not affect the test result, is there any detailed problem with it?
2019-10-18
Use props
__.HW.__
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-18 01:45
Hi __.HW.__, the AutoTune has updated a little bit, it will not make the sound during calibration, and the balance test speed will not affect the test result, is there any detailed problem with it?

Hey Mindy thnx for your reply, no detailed problem, like i said it just felt a bit cluncky and looked weird, was wondering if it was normal because i could't find the change in the release notes.
2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

__.HW.__ Posted at 10-18 04:11
Hey Mindy thnx for your reply, no detailed problem, like i said it just felt a bit cluncky and looked weird, was wondering if it was normal because i could't find the change in the release notes.

It should be alright, please keep us updated if there is any problem during shooting.
2019-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules