Osmo 3 - 60fps on Mimo - Android ?
5105 7 2019-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philgib
lvl.3

France

Hello guys,

This is the first time I purchase a DJI product. I shoot real estate. Obviously, everyone with a gimball shoots with 60FPS.
I can read from this forum that you have been aware for more than a year that 60FPS was missing on Mimo on Android and you have not done anything about it ?

Just don't tell me to use another app than DJI. You are perfectly aware that doing that, I will lose half of the Osmo 3 possibilities, meaning the Osmo 3 is woth half its price..

Wow I am not impressed at all , maybe next time I won't choose DJI again.

2019-10-19
Use props
djiuser_eBdOO0CEdxps
New

India

Is there any option to change aspect ration in mimo app?? My phone supports 60frames but mimo app showing only 30.. any way to change this
2019-10-22
Use props
Daymon W.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_eBdOO0CEdxps Posted at 10-22 07:30
Is there any option to change aspect ration in mimo app?? My phone supports 60frames but mimo app showing only 30.. any way to change this

not yet i am still waiting have a note 10+
2019-10-31
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76135 ft
United States

whats mimo app? i am thinking about buying Osmo action camera
2019-12-7
Use props
Chili Bu
lvl.1
Canada

not a pro in any way but if your device can shoot at 60 fps then use the Osmo as a stand along gimbal and don't use the app as it does have many short comings for those of us using Android
2020-2-24
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately Android does have its limitations with the OSMO product. I actually switched out to an iPhone so I could use all the features of the app. Not saying that this is the best option but it was no difference to me to switch phones.

Hope you find a solution to your issue.
2020-2-26
Use props
djiuser_JHaZ5SK3QZVE
New

United Kingdom

This is the 3rd post I've read about limitations in the mimo android app regarding the more advanced features built into android phones.

Unless you actually need to use the active track and gesture control, just ditch the mimo app and use the built-in camera app.
The joystick and the portrait/landscape flip still work as does the stabiliation. Also the zoom doesn't work, but if you're after using 60p modes, you most likely won't be using software zoom on your footage.

Give it a try and see if you really need to use extra gimicks that the mimo app gives you.
2020-4-26
Use props
cfigu65761
lvl.1

United States

lucky you I spent 500 during covid. to have a Mavic Air that does not work. tried everything I could think of. waste of Time and money trying to fix. and only open on weekdays. smh
2020-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules