Red button not working
1110 5 2019-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philgib
lvl.3

France

I received my OSMO 3 today. The red button stopped working after only 5 mn...I disconnected BT, up again... Same problem.

Another issue with the trigger, sometimes it does start the tracking, sometimes it does not ?

Thinking about returning that product thanks to Amazon
2019-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day philgib. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Are you able to post a short video footage of the said issue on your new DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for us to see and to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-10-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi philgib, DJI has identified a recent issue affecting some customers using the Mimo App for Osmo Mobile 3 on several Android systems.
DJI is currently finalizing an update to the Mimo app which will resolve this issue. Periodically, devices and software require automatic updates. A recent automatic update to a security feature has affected the operation of the Mimo app for some customers using Android. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and in the meantime, please use the native camera app or another 3rd party app.
Thank you for your continued support.
2019-11-7
Use props
philgib
lvl.3

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-11-7 19:24
Hi philgib, DJI has identified a recent issue affecting some customers using the Mimo App for Osmo Mobile 3 on several Android systems.
DJI is currently finalizing an update to the Mimo app which will resolve this issue. Periodically, devices and software require automatic updates. A recent automatic update to a security feature has affected the operation of the Mimo app for some customers using Android. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and in the meantime, please use the native camera app or another 3rd party app.
Thank you for your continued support.

Thank you for that. Looking forward to that stable version.
2020-1-18
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hang on, this goes back a couple of months.  The update referred to came out weeks ago, so you should now be having no further issue of the kind you describe.  Are you still having a problem?  Are you sure you are using the latest version of the app?
2020-1-19
Use props
philgib
lvl.3

France

I can confirm that it is working correctly with new firmware. Great job guys. Cheers.
2020-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules