Very Little Participation from Community
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JB63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

It seems there is a large number of forum 'viewers' in here, but only a minority cares to answer/participate. It is always the same few who bother answering.
Granted, not everyone has something 'useful' to say but for such a new product, shouldn't we all pitch in and share experiences and our view points?

I see the S1 as just the beginning, and this forum should be a useful mean to channel feedback to DJI on how much we like the product, and where we see areas of improvement, plus the wants and desires ....

So, go ahead, don't just look/browse/read silently, make your voice heard!

2019-10-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nobody so far.
I think participating takes (a lot of) time and that is not something a lot of people have.
I personally like to watch the footage other people share to get inspired and give some compliments / advice depending on my personal preference
2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Hope that you could get the best recommendation that you may need from our valued DJI members here that currently using the Robomaster S1. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-20
Use props
JB63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-20 07:50
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Hope that you could get the best recommendation that you may need from our valued DJI members here that currently using the Robomaster S1. Thank you for your understanding and support!

No need to apologize. This was directed towards the user base (and potential future users). Not sure DJI per say is to blame ... we want this forum to be alive, and if it is not, participation will dwindle down and many of us will migrate elsewhere. So, essentially, my message is: If YOU, as an S1 current/future owner, want useful information from this forum, YOU have to contribute as well.
2019-10-20
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

The situation you describe is the case in every forum I am a member of.

Many "lurkers"... few "contributors"... and even fewer "regular contributors"...
2019-10-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-20 07:50

That’s hilarious. I wish there was/were better communication, understanding between you and us.

Please read the original post and try to understand the true intent and meaning.
It’s not a request, but a social comment post. Suggesting the forum is lonely.

You’ll never get inside if you can’t read the outside first.

RedHotPoker
2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JB63 Posted at 10-20 08:02
No need to apologize. This was directed towards the user base (and potential future users). Not sure DJI per say is to blame ... we want this forum to be alive, and if it is not, participation will dwindle down and many of us will migrate elsewhere. So, essentially, my message is: If YOU, as an S1 current/future owner, want useful information from this forum, YOU have to contribute as well.

Thank you for your kind statement and thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-20
Use props
Brandon Guzman
New

United States

This is basically the only thing I look at online other than my youtube channel I would be honored to be a tester/reviewer of any of the drones I just cant afford it ive got my heart set on the mavic pro im going to use it to hopefully get my youtube channel off the ground when my gf kaydee and i set off to travel for a whole year in our custom camper van I love and appreciate this technology
2019-10-23
Use props
Brandon Guzman
New

United States

rhoude57 - YUL Posted at 10-20 11:49
The situation you describe is the case in every forum I am a member of.

Many "lurkers"... few "contributors"... and even fewer "regular contributors"...

When you say contribute what does that mean and how does one contribute and what
2019-10-23
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

Brandon Guzman Posted at 10-23 13:46
When you say contribute what does that mean and how does one contribute and what

Contributions are either in the form of New Discussion Topics created or the through Participation to a Topic.
A less direct Participation is in the form of Liking a new Topic or Upvoting a Reply or Comment.
2019-10-23
Use props
Koonwah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149206 ft
United States

Cool!  Let‘s build the community!
Any one checked the bunch new features from DJI website?
2019-10-25
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4
United States

About 80% of the S1 owners I know are working professional programmers, so time is a big constraint.  Also, as a group they do not blog much.  I myself have been buried in a (fascinating Machine Vision) project at work and have been too burned out to mess with my S1 lately.  Just now catching up on the latest news.
2019-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules