Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help My Video is shaky and not as stable as I hope it would be
2119 7 2019-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mary-Louise Mari
lvl.1

Philippines

I hope someone can help me. I’ve already tried walking  slowly, not moving my hand as much and made sure my Osmo Pocket is in Tilt Locked but my video still comes out shaky. Well it’s very obvious I’m walking. It’s so unlike the other walking videos I’ve seen from an Osmo Pocket.

I’m trying this because I’ll be on vacation in two weeks and I’d like to shoot a few videos while exploring Thailand. I wish someone can help me resolve this concern in time for my vacation. Thank you.

2019-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mary-Louise Mari. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble. Hope that you could get the best recommendation and suggestions from our valued DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Pocket on there techniques on how to create some stable cinematic videos and what accessories do they use to create such stable video. Thank you and keep on filming.
2019-10-21
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Try this,

2019-10-21
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Also note the video you posted, there are lots of things in shot close to you, this highlights the up / down walking motion.

If you did the same walk in say a more open landscape shot it wouldn’t be as noticeable.
2019-10-21
Use props
Mr Monio
lvl.4

Ireland

Your video is actually not as bad as you think, people post way worse and are happy with their results. My usual advice - think of the OP as a glass full of water. No funny ninja moves, no weird body postures, just try not to spill that water. It takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it you will be able to again fully focus on the subjects, while maintaining a very steady shot, at least in most situations. I like the effect of the selfie stick used in the video above, it's super stable, but then again, at least for me, the stick defeats the purpose of the OP.
2019-10-21
Use props
Ivy's
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646230 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I bought this:

With good results
Scotty Makes Stuff (Australia)
Glad to have this product!
Ivy
2019-10-22
Use props
Mary-Louise Mari
lvl.1

Philippines

Ivy's Posted at 10-22 01:22
I bought this:
Z-Axis stabilizer for Osmo Pocket
With good results

Oh wow. I happen to have family there. I’ll do that then so I can have one in time for Christmas. Thank you!
2019-10-22
Use props
Mary-Louise Mari
lvl.1

Philippines

MKosmo Posted at 10-21 13:03
Try this,

https://youtu.be/Uk4yZg2JMEQ

Wow this is a low-cost and brilliant solution. I’ll try this tomorrow and would be updating you on the results. Thank you!!!
2019-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules