TB50 battery cell error
2778 8 2019-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

How to fix battery? Or is this waste? Man.day 12/2016 not warranty left.
B0D1028D-62F8-4EC0-89F7-CDA6D9C92AF9.jpeg
2019-10-22
Use props
flyingfun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2551998 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

Perhaps this can help you :

Battery cell error
2019-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to discharge the battery until it will goes to 0% then recharge it again to see if the problem persists? Also, may I ask if all of your battery does the same thing? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-10-22
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-22 15:09
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to discharge the battery until it will goes to 0% then recharge it again to see if the problem persists? Also, may I ask if all of your battery does the same thing? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I have 6 batteries and only this one gives me battery error. All other 5 works perfect. I did twice that method with no effect. Still battery error.
2019-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ReppocMike Posted at 10-23 09:38
I have 6 batteries and only this one gives me battery error. All other 5 works perfect. I did twice that method with no effect. Still battery error.

Thank you for the additional information. We are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your battery but we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Once you are out of the warranty period, we can no longer provide warranty service as the lifespan of your unit will depend on the totality of how it was used and all, however, we will continue providing paid repair services for an out-of-warranty product. We hope you can understand that every electronic product has a certain warranty period. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you.
2019-10-24
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-24 16:06
Thank you for the additional information. We are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your battery but we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Once you are out of the warranty period, we can no longer provide warranty service as the lifespan of your unit will depend on the totality of how it was used and all, however, we will continue providing paid repair services for an out-of-warranty product. We hope you can understand that every electronic product has a certain warranty period. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you.

How expensive is that repair service for batteries? New one cost in Finland 199€.
2019-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ReppocMike Posted at 10-25 07:38
How expensive is that repair service for batteries? New one cost in Finland 199€.

Hi, I will rather highly recommend you to purchase a new one since sending this battery to us is just like the same price as purchasing a new one. Thank you!
2019-10-25
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-25 15:02
Hi, I will rather highly recommend you to purchase a new one since sending this battery to us is just like the same price as purchasing a new one. Thank you!

After couple time recharge and charge this battery cell error disappear!
My next question,  is It Now safety to fly using this battery?
2019-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ReppocMike Posted at 10-27 20:27
[view_image]

After couple time recharge and charge this battery cell error disappear!

Hi, thank you for the additional information. You may try to test and monitor the behavior of the battery if it works fine with no errors. However, for your own safety if you receive again the error for that specific battery. I will highly recommend you to dispose the battery safely and try to purchase another one to avoid any issues and troubles. Please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules