To DJI Team: Sound specifications
1055 1 2019-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

To DJI Team:
We love to know the sound specifications please for both the CYNOVA interface and Action camera.  We want for you to  simply answer the question within a reasonable time period.

Thank you.

Next post I bet your answer will be ((WINK))

Examples

CYNOVA 3.5mm adapter

Output load impedance:
10kΩ or more
Rated output level:
-10dBm
Phones output level:
20mW + 20mW into 32Ω load
Output load impedance:
10kΩ or more
Rated output level:
-10dBm
Input Impedance:
2kΩ (Input level: 0 to -39dBm)

DJI action camera

Gain:
0 to +39dB
Minimum gain with digital attenuation:
-28dB
Maximum sound pressure level:
120dB SPL
A/D conversion:
24-bit, 128x oversampling
D/A conversion:
24-bit, 128x oversampling
Signal processing:
32-bit
Recording/playback format:
WAV: 44.1 / 48 / 96kHz, 16- / 24-bit
MP3: 44.1kHz 48/56/64/80/96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320kbps

As I created this a A Poll there will be  people that simply  rant, Crave, do not care.or love to see a better made camera, which one are you?
Single SelectVote, Total 5 people participate in voting
80.00% (4)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
20.00% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-10-23
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Team members respose  typically are:  
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out. I will forward these thread to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI and for the DJI Osmo Action. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests and information will be implemented. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
Hello and good day Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further development of DJI. Thank you for your support.

Hello and good day Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further development of DJI. Thank you for your support.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!

And  do they ever return to  find a resolution  see post  here
2019-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules