DJI Zenmuse X5 ERROR
1688 7 2019-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexandruchitu
lvl.2
Romania

Hello !
I have an Zenmuse X5 and it won't record anymore. I tried on osmo and inspire too. I tried to rewrite the firmware, nothing. It doesn't record.
I took it now from a local service ( it's out of warranty ) and they said it's the motherboard.

How much it will cost the repair at the DJI Service ?

Thank you
2019-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will highly recommend you to contact our designated department at https://www.dji.com/support. we will conduct a damage assessment once we receive the unit and then the corresponding resolution will be provided after the said process. Please note that DJI can only perform data analysis for units falling within the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-23
Use props
alexandruchitu
lvl.2
Romania

Hello ! That's why I asked about the price ( I said it's not in warranty anymore ) and it could help to know approx for a change of motherboard what is the cost because I don't want to send the product ( it costs me around 100euros ) and not to be able to pay the repair, and then again 100euros for returning the item back to me. I want to know how much it is, 200euros, 500, 1000 , 1500 ? Can you help me with this info?
2019-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

alexandruchitu Posted at 10-23 15:08
Hello ! That's why I asked about the price ( I said it's not in warranty anymore ) and it could help to know approx for a change of motherboard what is the cost because I don't want to send the product ( it costs me around 100euros ) and not to be able to pay the repair, and then again 100euros for returning the item back to me. I want to know how much it is, 200euros, 500, 1000 , 1500 ? Can you help me with this info?

The repair cost depends on the damage assessment, you may refer to price list here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry
2019-10-23
Use props
alexandruchitu
lvl.2
Romania

Thanks,

This is the MOTHERBOARD : X5 Camera Imaging (Camera Lens Main Board&Sensor)        581.00 ?
2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

alexandruchitu Posted at 10-24 01:44
Thanks,

This is the MOTHERBOARD : X5 Camera Imaging (Camera Lens Main Board&Sensor)        581.00 ?

The repair cost includes components price and service fee. The actual cost depends on the damage assessment after the designated team received the package. Hope for your understanding.
2019-10-26
Use props
fans7c888fb7
lvl.1

Colombia

Hola hace poco me ocurrio lo mismo, tuve que cambiar las 3 placas madre, cada una 24 USD  x 3, y el servicio de reparacion por instalar 65 dolares x 3, en total 265 USD
2019-11-22
Use props
alexandruchitu
lvl.2
Romania

fans7c888fb7 Posted at 11-22 15:13
Hola hace poco me ocurrio lo mismo, tuve que cambiar las 3 placas madre, cada una 24 USD  x 3, y el servicio de reparacion por instalar 65 dolares x 3, en total 265 USD

good to know, thanks for your info ! but you had a local dji service right? thanks !
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules