Motion Lapse without mimo app
552 2 2019-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
subset_h
New

Slovakia

Hi, mimo app video camera is not performing well on my phone. But I really like motion lapse feature of the gimbal.
So I have 2 questions:
1. Can I use motion lapse feature just for movement of the gimbal? Just set point A and point B and then run the movement?
2. Can I use motion lapse in mimo app, set it up inside the app and then film with my phone regular camera?

Thank you very much for your answer.
2019-10-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The motion lapse feature can't be used without connecting your phone to the Osmo Mobile 3 and the DJI Mimo app. I'm afraid that all of your queries wouldn't be possible, nonetheless, you could still use the built-in camera of your mobile device and the gimbal would only balance your phone. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-10-27
Use props
JuliGarciaArias
New
Flight distance : 3734 ft
Colombia

Hi. I use the Osmo Mobile 3 for social media postings e.g. instagram stories, but "Story" mode on the Mimo App not work in Portrait orientation. Portrait mode is a really missing feature on the "Story" mode. Do you know if there is any way to configure the vertical mode in the "Story" function? I hope this option will be released in the next update.
2019-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules