ESC Error Even With Latest Updates - Phantom 3 Advanced
896 4 2019-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tougheart
lvl.1

Australia

My Phantom 3 Advanced had a bit of a brush with a tree a week ago and since then I've been receiving ESC error and not able to fly it again.

The camera is working fine and moves alright, the app doesn't show any errors, the motors sound fine as well, but whenever i try to start the drone up it gives me the ESC error message asking me to restart the drone, which never works.

It originally had the V01.11.0030 but I downgraded it to V01.11.0020 and tried, didn't work, updated to V01.11.0030 again and still didn't work, I even tried downgrading and upgrading the remote's firmware to no avail.

Any ideas on how could I fix this problem?
2019-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tougheart, since the error happens after a brush with a tree, it is recommended to send back the aircraft for the diagnosis, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support in working hours to start a ticket.
2019-10-26
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see many people having problems with trees. I think DJI needs to improve their sensor technology to avoid trees.
2019-10-27
Use props
djiuser_dBGOtmFelzV4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1185328 ft
United States

Same with my mavic pro
2019-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, was the drone crashed or encountered any hard landing? If yes, it is recommended to send back the drone for the diagnosis if the APP displays this error, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules