1965 8 2019-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

with all leaks of the mavic mini, been leaks of a new DJI Fly application, not labled as DJI Go app.   do you all think DJI will renaming DJI Go to DJI Fly or do you think this will be a bespoke app for the mavic mini or just a weird calling of the existing app from the leaker source (bestbuy influencer program specifically)?  

i hope it isnt a bespoke mavic mini app having all these differant apps will lead further platform fragmentation. unifying features and functionality is the best way to bring new stuff to aging products which keeps existing customers happy as well as fitting tried and tested functionality to new stuff without reinventing the wheel everytime and breaking things.    im hoping DJI is redesigning and rebuilding the DJI Go app into the DJI Fly app and modernizing it more and maing it beautiful.   ill be real, i am pretty bored of how current dji go interface is, while its nice and functional, i think it can be cleaner and more minalisic while still offering the same if not more functionality.

2019-10-27
Use props
Kevin8701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167982 ft

DJI Fly App? Stay tuned.
2019-10-28
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day HereForTheBeer. Thank you for sharing these information and your insights with regards to this matter. As of the moment we don't have any information regarding DJI's future updates and  products, kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest news and events or by following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). In addition please stay tune to the DJI Event : Fly As You Are on October 30, 2019 at 9:00 AM EST for the latest updates on DJI. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-10-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good find mate - thanks for sharing
2019-10-28
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah man, thats a great find! The app works pretty well for me using a Mavic 2, hope that if they change it, it wont be ruined.
2019-10-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find. Wonder what the cost will be.
2019-10-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

I suspect its going to be a dedicated app just for the Mini and maybe any other drone they launch in the future in the same market segment.
2019-10-29
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-29 07:12
I suspect its going to be a dedicated app just for the Mini and maybe any other drone they launch in the future in the same market segment.

hope they don't do that because DJI already struggles at cross maintaining things, having another app would only make it harder for them to focus on more hen 1 thing at a time.
2019-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules