Framerate 25fps
1876 3 2019-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fliegerhimmel
New

Germany

Hello,
how can I change the Framerate in the Mimo APP to 25fps?

Thanks for your help in forward.

2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Fliegerhimmel. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Changing the framerate on the DJI Mimo application would depend on the capability of the said mobile device. I would recommend you to use a recommended mobile device for the said gimbal for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_1028.pdf ). Thank you.
2019-10-28
Use props
Fliegerhimmel
New

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-28 10:11
Hello and good day Fliegerhimmel. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Changing the framerate on the DJI Mimo application would depend on the capability of the said mobile device. I would recommend you to use a recommended mobile device for the said gimbal for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_1028.pdf ). Thank you.

Hello Stephen,
thanks for your fast answer. Its a Motorola G7 Plus.
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Fliegerhimmel. Upon checking the mobile device Motorola G7 Plus on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that it is not yet included on the said list. There is a possibility that the Motorola G7 Plus will work on the said gimbal. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules