2331 11 2019-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KerryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have had a handful of customers who thought they had problems with the CYNOVA Mic Adapter. These tips will make sure you you have things working properly.

2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day KerryG. Thank you for sharing this video you have created. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-28
Use props
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Kerry.

With respect, your tips do not get around the fact that there are obvious audio issues. In fact, the audio in your video is suffereing from a reduced bandwidth and frequency response, which is the major audio problem with the adaptor.

As it stands right now, every CYNOVA interface has a problem that can only be made better by pulling and reinserting the audio cable while recording a take (The Matman Method). I say can be made better as this still is not the best.

If you would like to hear the difference for yourself, record the same mic in the same position with the Osmo Pocket and then the Action. You'll hear that the Action will clearly sound like it has a limited frequency responce and limited dynamic range compared to the Pocket and its external adaptor.

Untill the CYNOVA is corrected via firmware, if that is even possible, every one of them out there has a problem.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-10-28
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

thank you for  for the video appreciate the time you took to show  A HowTo.  Instructions are quite clear how to use this and is of the owners responsability to simply plug-n-play and adapter does as expected works when plugged in.  thank you.

FISH

2019-10-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing this informative video.
2019-10-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

great tips, thanks for sharing them.
2019-10-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2019-10-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

think that is the problem people have they don't know how to use it.
2019-10-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Sellers are telling people to remove rubber  insert, clearly  that is not a tip in this video?  but a work around fix for 40.00
2019-10-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice video, thanks for sharing the information
2019-10-29
Use props
ferrys flights and stuff
New

United States

Fishycomics Posted at 10-29 03:19
think that is the problem people have they don't know how to use it.

So your saying method man don’t know how to use it I think not he proved that there is a major problem with it
2019-11-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

ferrys flights and stuff Posted at 11-1 17:19
So your saying method man don’t know how to use it I think not he proved that there is a major problem with it

No I said think there s a  problem and people..... never mentioned A person. I asin in a Question  missunderstood a simple post  Isay. (smiles)
2019-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules