Mavic Mini Model
36697 85 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luciano Couto
lvl.1

Brazil

intwtl Posted at 11-3 16:35
Thanks for the information. I have been told that the Model MT1SD25 (pic attached) is the one coming to Malaysia. It's disappointing as I wanted the FCC model for the signal strength. I'll give it a try but if I can't get more than 1.7 km then I'll have to  upgrade. I'll see what the Mavic 3 looks like.[view_image]

Hi,
I'm bringing this Mavic Mini from France (CE version - MT1SD25) to Brazil next month and the Customs ask to homologate it in Brazil BEFORE entering the country. In order to do that, I need to send the agency (ANATEL) some generic photos of the drone. Could someone please send me those photos of the MT1SD25 model? Here is the list of photos needed:
1. Photo of the DRONE and the REMOTE showing the CE label and the MODEL number (not the serial)
2. Photo of the DRONE and the REMOTE where I can put the homologate label when arriving in Brazil (somewhere on the back where I can put a small label)

This allows me to import the drone to Brazil when traveling and once in Brazil I can send the photo with the SERIAL NUMBER on the label. This is the last step to homologate it.

Thanks in advance

Luciano
2019-11-27
Use props
djiuser_HcXJq6BvPfUY
lvl.1
Italy

Ho schermo tutto verde disturbato se scarico video dal drone nel pc....non posso visualizzare, e poi il ritorno video durante video in volo ha uno sfarfallio ogni 3 secondi,immaggine non fluida..   motivo?
2019-12-1
Use props
Rambo6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68458 ft
Singapore

Hi,
I'm from Singapore.
Allow me to summarise the situation regarding the MM to all who are new or uncertain regarding it's transmission power (FCC/CE/SRRC) and flying in both CE or FCC countries.

To counter pilots hacking their drones to FCC mode in CE countries, DJI has now built 2 versions of the MM :- i) MT1SD25 (CE version) and ii) MT1SS5 (FCC version)
You can buy the FCC version (MT1SS5) from USA, China, Taiwan, Australia (I'm not sure if there's more)
For Europe and main parts of South-east Asia, you get the CE version (MT1SD25).
You can verify the version you're getting as it is printed on the box.

If you bought the CE version and fly in CE countries , it will transmit in 2.4Ghz for 2km range and 5.8Ghz for 500m range .
If you fly your CE version in FCC country like USA , it will also transmit in 2.4Ghz for 2km range and 5.8Ghz for 500m range.
Therefore, you max. flight distance for the CE version is 2km.

If you bought the FCC version and fly in CE country, it will transmit in 5.8Ghz reduced power for 500m range
For FCC version flying in SRCC country, it will transmit in 5.8Ghz SRCC channel for 2km range
For FCC version flying in FCC country, it will transmit in 5.8Ghz FCC channel for 4km range.
Therefore, FCC version flying in CE country is worse off than CE version in CE country as the range is only 500m.
I tested my FCC MM yesterday and was only able to reach around 500 plus meters before losing signal. ( I only did 1 flight so it wasn't conclusive)

However, for FCC pilots in CE countries, apparently you may be able to hack it's location to cheat it into thinking it is in FCC country and setting it's tranmission power to FCC mode for 4km range.
I won't go into details as it is not actually legal and DJI doesn't like it.

Hope this summary helps all newbies in your decision in which version to puchase.
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_BGWEFvsngo2u
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Thank you.  I'm away from Canada for the winter.  I was getting set to pick up a new Mini as we'll be in KL for two months on the way home from Sri Lanka.  Although, it would be fun to own my first drone in Malaysia, I now know I might be better off to wait until we get home.  The bummer is that's not until almost April.  
2019-12-12
Use props
MiguelAngeloVR
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So, it means that we pay a lot of money for a drone that has the ability to travel 4 km and someone sets it for around 500 metres? At least, they should sell it for a little bit less money. I wanted to buy a Mavic mini to go and explore the nature, for example, to see how things are at 2 km ahead of me... But if I want one, I will be limited to 500 meters. I´m very sad and disappointed.

I apologise if i´m being disrespectful to anyone, it´s not my intention.
2020-1-25
Use props
yvesvngmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 840879 ft
Germany

Hi,
Just wondering about those antenna boosters
will there be any difference between the FCC and CE version ?
2.4 and 5.8 Mhz ?
2020-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules