79643 353 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny_Alpine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80948 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is the Mavic Mini compatible with any of the DJI Goggles?
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Mavic Mini is not yet compatible with the DJI Goggles since this product is an entry-level that is used with our brand-new application, DJI Fly. However, we will continue to optimize the product according to the customer's requests. Also, we will directly forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-30
Use props
FaniniFPV
New

Dominican Republic

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-30 09:08
Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Mavic Mini is not yet compatible with the DJI Goggles since this product is an entry-level that is used with our brand-new application, DJI Fly. However, we will continue to optimize the product according to the customer's requests. Also, we will directly forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hello,

I'm very interested in this before I purchase the Mavic Mini.  Thanks a lot.
2019-10-30
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

if the mini has a pot for a OTG cable then why would it not work with the goggles???
2019-10-30
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am also hoping they will work with the Mavic Mini. Not sure why it wouldn't. Air and Spark both are wifi controlled. I am also hoping they would allow advanced users to be able to us Go 4 app. So we could change advanced setting. I know it's an entry level drone but I am buying it for travel.  I really don't like that I need another app anyway. Mimo, Go, Go 4, Ronin and now Fly?
2019-10-30
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

why would it not work just like the spark using a OTG cable and usb chord?
2019-10-30
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cavids Posted at 10-30 11:27
if the mini has a pot for a OTG cable then why would it not work with the goggles???

problem is the app since it is a differant app i dont think it has API support for the googles.  
2019-10-30
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Hi,

Mavic Mini is really good idea and this is a must product even you have others like me. I have Phantom 4 but also planning to buy Mavic mini for portability. But thr googles option also a must spec for me. I also advice to DJI making a new googles smaller and lighter. There is good products on the market and i expect to have one from DJI.
2019-10-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Really hope that it will work with the goggle
2019-10-31
Use props
Igel
New
United States

DJI,

I am interested in the Mavic mini; however, I will hold on purchasing one until it is compatible with DJI goggles.
2019-10-31
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

if enough people ask for the goggles they will do it
2019-10-31
Use props
djiuser_oY0uEqkLcngu
lvl.1

Canada

I will buy the mavic mini only when it's compatible with goggles and also the controller ..or any mavic controller will work with the simulator.
A less bulky goggles would also be great.
2019-10-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FaniniFPV Posted at 10-30 09:50
Hello,

I'm very interested in this before I purchase the Mavic Mini.  Thanks a lot.

You are always welcome!
2019-10-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Cavids Posted at 10-30 17:04
why would it not work just like the spark using a OTG cable and usb chord?

Hi, thank you for showing interest in our new product. This concern is already been forwarded to our designated department and they are now looking into it. Thank you for your support!
2019-10-31
Use props
mblasberg
New
United States

+1 on this idea, the compact design of the mini and flight time are awesome. I would like to see it work with the goggles before getting one.
2019-10-31
Use props
typxxi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107014 ft
Germany

I have purchased the DJI Goggles to use them with the Mini cause on the german dji webpage there is a sentence that it works with EVERY DJI Drone.
2019-11-1
Use props
typxxi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107014 ft
Germany

I have purchased the DJI Goggles to use them with the Mini cause on the german dji webpage there is a sentence that it works with EVERY DJI Drone. So please add the support for mavic mini cause by its name it is a MAVIC and not an ordinary dji drone.
To be more precise: I have purchased the GOOGLE RACING EDITION and it worked with my brothers drone, a Mavic 2 Zoom and a friends Spark.

So why should it not work with the newest child of the Mavic series, that Mini ?

I know mini does not have occusync but cable as the spark should, work, right ?
Thx
2019-11-1
Use props
Gizmo25
New

Australia

I would like to see mavic mini support the new dji low latency fpv system while maintaining the same mavic mini range.
2019-11-1
Use props
adr3
lvl.1

United States

Yeah this is a deal-breaker for me too.  If Mavic Mini supported the goggles, even with just tethering, I'd have already ordered one.
2019-11-1
Use props
فابيو فابيان
New

Portugal

is a deal-breaker for me too. If
Mavic Mini supported the goggles, I'd have already ordered one. Even with the follow me lapse
2019-11-1
Use props
فابيو فابيان
New

Portugal

is a deal-breaker for me too. If
Mavic Mini supported the goggles, I'd have already ordered one. Even with the follow me lapse
2019-11-1
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-31 16:31
You are always welcome!

it is a logical request, as this is slotted to be a spark replacement and honestly the spark uses thme so this one should also otherwise it is a downgrade not upgrade
2019-11-1
Use props
Maxun1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7103 ft
United States

I got the second generation phantom the 3er too, a mavic pro, dji RE googles and the new DJI FPV system, so is very disappointing spend all that money and now want a mini mavic to find out is not working with any of the expensive goggles I got from DJI.   I will wait for a update in this issue before I buy, this was a deal breaker.
2019-11-1
Use props
33db
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Why wouldn't you just add the API?   In any case I won't buy it if it doesn't work with the googles.
2019-11-2
Use props
Robb MacEwen
New

United States

Glad I read this. Not worth buying without the Googles support.
2019-11-2
Use props
Charizard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371 ft
United States

This is a very important feature to just not include for the reason of the DJI Mavic Mini being "entry-level". Not only would this help sell more DJI goggles but also sell more Mavic Minis.

When I saw video of the Mavic Mini I was excited about using it with the DJI goggles but then disappointed to find out the DJI goggles are not supported. Please submit as feedback.

I also wish the Mavic Mini had ActiveTrack but this is an "entry-level" model. Thanks
2019-11-2
Use props
djiuser_o2g0I0J9zjUS
New

Australia

If you could add the DJI goggles/fpv functionality, that would make it perfect for me.
2019-11-2
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

entry level or not, it is still a Spark replacement therefore it needs to be an upgrade not a downgrade
2019-11-2
Use props
djiuser_vUEp5gKO7cUf
New

Netherlands

I was really serious about buying this drone and I have look all over the internet to see how It works with the goggles... not???
Then this thing is useless to me.
DJI jut lost a serious prospect.
2019-11-3
Use props
djiuser_vUEp5gKO7cUf
New

Netherlands

I was really serious about buying this drone and I have looked all over the internet to see how It works with the goggles for head tracking and FPV... not???
Then this thing is useless to me.
DJI jut lost a serious prospect.
2019-11-3
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

I honestly doubt their sale/marketing division did plan all this, as some decisions about Mavic Mini (MM) are pretty strange IMHO...
2019-11-3
Use props
retnetro
lvl.1

Poland

Shame. I also wanted to buy it with goggles but I have to cancel the purchase.
2019-11-3
Use props
Mini Maveric
lvl.1

Spain

+1 Please take my money
2019-11-4
Use props
Mini Maveric
lvl.1

Spain

+1 Please take my money
2019-11-4
Use props
truthseekers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3684 ft
United Kingdom

I cannot and will not fly this drone looking into a phone screen or tablet screen... end of. This makes this drone a joke without Goggles as its the best way to view images.

Just think what is the point for anyone who already has a Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Pro 2 and has goggles and loves flying with those Goggles because it is so amazing. Why would anyone who already has a DJI drone buy this drone. They wouldnt because without the ability to see properly with the goggles it would be the most annoying experience ever. So nobody who has bigger drones would ever consider buying it. Really dumb move DJI. So this drone is only for people who havent had a drone before - and is priced cheaply because the market for drones is already dissapearing.  So instead of giving something of use to your loyal buyers you give a pale offering for newcomers. Absolutely retarded IMHO. If you had the feature to use goggles probably everyone who already has a DJI drone with goggles WOULD buyt this drone... but you just ruined that possibility for yourself.
2019-11-4
Use props
flyingosprey
New

United States

+1

Goggle is a must for me too.

I won't consider it till it has goggle support.

Please make your google lighter and smaller.
2019-11-4
Use props
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

truthseekers Posted at 11-4 13:35
I cannot and will not fly this drone looking into a phone screen or tablet screen... end of. This makes this drone a joke without Goggles as its the best way to view images.

Just think what is the point for anyone who already has a Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Pro 2 and has goggles and loves flying with those Goggles because it is so amazing. Why would anyone who already has a DJI drone buy this drone. They wouldnt because without the ability to see properly with the goggles it would be the most annoying experience ever. So nobody who has bigger drones would ever consider buying it. Really dumb move DJI. So this drone is only for people who havent had a drone before - and is priced cheaply because the market for drones is already dissapearing.  So instead of giving something of use to your loyal buyers you give a pale offering for newcomers. Absolutely retarded IMHO. If you had the feature to use goggles probably everyone who already has a DJI drone with goggles WOULD buyt this drone... but you just ruined that possibility for yourself.

I have an M2Z with Goggles RE, my 10.5 S4 tablet has so much more detail then the Re goggles it isn't even close.
There is a $100 tablet that has HDMI out you can connect to the RE, I use it for connecting to a 46" monitor.
DJI is going to regret having a different app for each drone, already they can't keep up with fixes for existing app/products... Still waiting on a fix for RE: STOP reprogramming my drone on connection!
2019-11-5
Use props
sokolum
lvl.1

Netherlands

It’s very simple, the Goggles are sold that it can be used on every DJI drones. I am absolutely positive that DJI has this feature planned in their next update.
2019-11-5
Use props
sokolum
lvl.1

Netherlands

Airheadbit Posted at 11-5 07:16
I have an M2Z with Goggles RE, my 10.5 S4 tablet has so much more detail then the Re goggles it isn't even close.
There is a $100 tablet that has HDMI out you can connect to the RE, I use it for connecting to a 46" monitor.
DJI is going to regret having a different app for each drone, already they can't keep up with fixes for existing app/products... Still waiting on a fix for RE: STOP reprogramming my drone on connection!

I was so surprised to see they had to launch a different app for this. It’s almost 2020, the time of hyperconvertion. So create one app where you can have it all.
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Cavids Posted at 11-1 19:17
it is a logical request, as this is slotted to be a spark replacement and honestly the spark uses thme so this one should also otherwise it is a downgrade not upgrade

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we do appreciate your feedback. In addition to this, I already forwarded this request feature to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-5
Use props
123456789Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules