Mavic Mini with DJI Goggles
79444 353 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_jHwh0elkAMI4 Posted at 11-27 14:31
Omg ,very very very thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are always welcome. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!
2019-11-29
Use props
RUSH75
New

Spain

Dixcentimes Posted at 11-20 08:37
I will buy the Mavic Mini only if ​​it is compatible with DJI Goggles and that's it...
A few thousand more requests and DJI will do it

Yep, I think the same!
2019-11-29
Use props
RUSH75
New

Spain

DO you have any clue when Googles will be compatible with Mini? I would like to buy MIni for Crhistmas
2019-11-29
Use props
mfor1000
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased a mini and it looks like it uses 5.8 GHz.   I also have a set of the new FPV goggles for my racing drones and it works off 5.8 GHz also.   It would be great if these would be compatible with the mini.   You might pull some of the racers and freestyle guys who would also like to have a cinematic drone for macro shots and general exploring.   

Thanks!  love the products...
2019-11-30
Use props
GerdS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4303379 ft
Germany

mfor1000@yahoo. Posted at 11-30 04:39
I just purchased a mini and it looks like it uses 5.8 GHz.   I also have a set of the new FPV goggles for my racing drones and it works off 5.8 GHz also.   It would be great if these would be compatible with the mini.   You might pull some of the racers and freestyle guys who would also like to have a cinematic drone for macro shots and general exploring.   

Thanks!  love the products...

I guess you have a microwave oven in your kitchen, do you? These devices usually operate on 2.4 GHz, but too bad, although allmost any DJI drone supports 2.4Ghz you cannot use your drone remote for controlling your oven...

2019-12-1
Use props
djiuser_PJAU9P5sQd14
New

United States

GerdS Posted at 11-25 00:55
I have a Mavic Pro as well as the white DJI Goggles and since a week I also have the Mavic Mini. I also would like to fly it using the DJI Goggles and I already tried to connect them via OTG cable, but without luck.

As I was aware of that problem from that moment where the new DJI Fly app was introduced, I thought about other options for goggles and found a solution for me. By far not as good as the DJI goggles but it works, at least until DJI does their homework with releasing a compatible goggles firmware.
[Image]

Just purchased the mini and was considering this option due to no goggle support. Glad to know it works. Also considering using a broken fpv headset that I have with a single fresnel lens to just magnify the phone screen
2019-12-1
Use props
djiuser_PJAU9P5sQd14
New

United States

as an engineer I understand that nothing happens overnight and timelines don’t always line up perfectly but I would like to add a respectful request for this feature. That being said, hope you guys are working it and ideally hope it is just a software update as I have already ordered the mini. As with many I have been flying a 250 fpv quad and the price point on this finally made sense to switch so I’m sure there are many potential customers like myself. Good luck!
2019-12-1
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

nope .......
2019-12-1
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you stick the DJI FPV camera system on top of the Mini then you can FPV.
2019-12-1
Use props
Captain....Kirk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19094 ft
Canada

Impressed with the mini. Once it has goggle support it's on my A list of kit to aquire.
2019-12-2
Use props
djiuser_Fk3PdTl0GMOs
lvl.1

Spain

Hola, para cuando estara resuelto el problema de comapatibilidad con Googles
2019-12-2
Use props
djiuser_J02lF3DGRL4f
New

United States

Hi.im really hoping you will make the dji re racing goggles compatible with the new mavic mini or even with fatshark would be nice so we could save a little money using our existing equipment.
2019-12-4
Use props
fansfa0cc3e4
New

United Kingdom

Please let me know when goggles are available for the Mavic Mini and I'll buy some. Thanks
2019-12-5
Use props
Jason51873
lvl.2
Flight distance : 175463 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic Mini really needs goggle support!
2019-12-5
Use props
Jason51873
lvl.2
Flight distance : 175463 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-5 14:24
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we do appreciate your feedback. In addition to this, I already forwarded this request feature to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Yeah lets get this request fast tracked - its called a "Mavic" the entire Mavic line should support goggles regardless if this is an "entry level" drone. I actually am using it for professional work due to its size and weight class, and for my clients I only need 1080p video so the Mavic Mini is more than enough for my purpose.
2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jason51873 Posted at 12-5 14:06
Yeah lets get this request fast tracked - its called a "Mavic" the entire Mavic line should support goggles regardless if this is an "entry level" drone. I actually am using it for professional work due to its size and weight class, and for my clients I only need 1080p video so the Mavic Mini is more than enough for my purpose.

I will note this request of yours. Thank you!
2019-12-6
Use props
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too would like to use DJI's googles ... although I'm a little confused how it will work.  Folks have mentioned a cable but the new controller only has one port.  I guess I will find out when they finally implement it.
2019-12-6
Use props
Dano99
lvl.2
Canada

Definetly would like to see goggle support as well
2019-12-6
Use props
fans9af54f79
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I will not purchase the mini until it has Goggles support.
2019-12-7
Use props
Thales
New

United States

I had a mavic pro, and now have a mavic 2 and have always been on the fence with the goggles - if the mini worked with the goggles I would be ordering both right now. Thanks!
2019-12-8
Use props
Hulk2006
New
Flight distance : 16850 ft
United States

I am another voter here and I would buy your goggles if they were compatible with Mavic Mini. Since your goggles are not compatible with Mavic Mini, are there any other goggles I could use?
2019-12-10
Use props
djiuser_6eybsn2ZJnax
New

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-30 09:08
Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Mavic Mini is not yet compatible with the DJI Goggles since this product is an entry-level that is used with our brand-new application, DJI Fly. However, we will continue to optimize the product according to the customer's requests. Also, we will directly forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Yes please.  I vote for FPV on the mini!
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_sAPXxG1aA7mU
New

Russia

+ 1 I want mini to work with my Googles RE. no compatibility no mini
2019-12-11
Use props
Jason-Jenny Fawks
lvl.1

United States

I also want to add that this is a deal breaker for me. I will buy the Mavic mini when it has FPV goggle support, or I will wait until they come out with a new version that does.
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_i3DwftHureDU
New
Flight distance : 2205 ft
Romania

Come on DJI! Let's make this dream possible also! Mavic Mini & Goggles!
2019-12-11
Use props
Alevpi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

djiuser_i3DwftHureDU Posted at 12-11 11:08
Come on DJI! Let's make this dream possible also! Mavic Mini & Goggles!

I think that with almost 100% probability they will not make it compatible!
Even if the Crystalsky controller says that it will not be compatible!

Apparently the "effective" managers came to the DJI team, who did not allow intelligent engineers to work!
2019-12-11
Use props
Jason-Jenny Fawks
lvl.1

United States

Check out this response from DJI. They ARE working on it! Cool!

Hi Jason,

I appreciate you writing back and letting us know that there is an app that has a possibility of supporting VR once we've made a software update.

For this one Jason, since the app you're referring to, Litchi, is a third-party app, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of the aircraft as it is not tested by our Engineers. Also, I cannot confirm to you yet when will the VR Option on the DJI Fly App and Mavic Mini will be available but rest assured that it will be announced on our website and let's hope for the best that it will be out soon.

I understand that it is the main thing that is holding you back from purchasing the Mavic Mini and rest assured that we're doing our best to add more features and support with the equipment. We appreciate your patience while we're working this one out.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know and we're always here to help.

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best Regards,

Pat
DJI Technical Support
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_6eybsn2ZJnax Posted at 12-11 05:19
Yes please.  I vote for FPV on the mini!

Already forwarded to our designated department. I will keep you updated once we have the latest news from them. Thank you!
2019-12-13
Use props
djiuser_CF8KplrEfOQZ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I want googlea for Christmas please make it happen
2019-12-14
Use props
fans652d5e63
lvl.2
Canada

Hi Dji Admins and users !  Just received my Combo fly more, the mini is an awesome drone. Very satisfied and impressed. U guys at Dji made a great job. Now, to have the best experience possible we just wait the update allowing to use the Dji goggles ;)

If the jason's post is true, it's simply fantastic and proves how really Dji listens their customers !!
I'd like to know which Dji goggles model would suit the best with the mavic mini in the case of a later update firmware release?
(btw, a big thank you to the Dji team for the good work they make on this forum)
2019-12-15
Use props
Jason-Jenny Fawks
lvl.1

United States

fans652d5e63 Posted at 12-15 00:37
Hi Dji Admins and users !  Just received my Combo fly more, the mini is an awesome drone. Very satisfied and impressed. U guys at Dji made a great job. Now, to have the best experience possible we just wait the update allowing to use the Dji goggles ;)

If the jason's post is true, it's simply fantastic and proves how really Dji listens their customers !!

The more people posting here will help them to put it as a top priority to enable VR goggles for the Mavic Mini!
2019-12-15
Use props
Good guy Biker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 459144 ft
Canada

this was a deal breaker for me guess i'll be returning it once it arrives
2019-12-15
Use props
Roger Dedos
lvl.1

Spain

no DJI Goggles support yet??? very bad DJI...very bad.
2019-12-15
Use props
Hover-Fly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2425 ft
United Kingdom

The mavic Mini does not have the necessary Occusync capability , so sadly, no.
2019-12-15
Use props
Jason-Jenny Fawks
lvl.1

United States

Hover-Fly Posted at 12-15 22:26
The mavic Mini does not have the necessary Occusync capability , so sadly, no.

Doesn't the spark use wifi instead of Ocusync and yet it has FPV capabilities?
2019-12-16
Use props
maazetic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185184 ft
Australia

I cant wait for DJI to have the goggles connection work with mini. I was about to purchase the DJI FPV goggles but will have to wait
2019-12-18
Use props
djiuser_o8HHMeruEKtJ
lvl.1

United States

I vote as well of course!

My question is, if/when goggle support comes to the Mini would this also allow something like the Oculus Go? or any type of goggles you simply slide your cell phone into?
2019-12-22
Use props
Armored_22
lvl.1

United States

Not to my knowledge. It sounds like its still being worked on.
2019-12-22
Use props
avelkov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 493944 ft
Bulgaria

I'm also really interested in having VR for the Mavic mini. Please make this a reality!
2019-12-25
Use props
AE1M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1862884 ft
United States

As a new drone flyer, and MM is my first, how can one comply with FAA regulations regarding visual line of sight if the remote pilot is wearing goggles?  Do hobbyists generally just ignore this?  I have no idea how anyone can see this little white drone at altitudes about 200’ even a few hundred feet away!
2019-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules