Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rsugdenmd.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 654098 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-8 15:39
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We understand your excitement with regard to this matter. However, the DJI Fly application will only be fully available on the 11th of November on both the app store and play store. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Received my Mini today .. the Mini will not charge beyond 2 lights after 3 hr. on 2 Amp charger ... tried 3 chargers and different cords ... Since couldn't find a DJI "FLY" App I tried GO-4 and got a "Controller not connected error" .. camera connected briefly ... Would have been nice if Amazon and seller had told us about 11/11 App being available!!  Still TU due to battery though ... Grrrrr
2019-11-8
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

rsugdenmd.gmail Posted at 11-8 16:12
Received my Mini today .. the Mini will not charge beyond 2 lights after 3 hr. on 2 Amp charger ... tried 3 chargers and different cords ... Since couldn't find a DJI "FLY" App I tried GO-4 and got a "Controller not connected error" .. camera connected briefly ... Would have been nice if Amazon and seller had told us about 11/11 App being available!!  Still TU due to battery though ... Grrrrr

Amazon seller shouldn’t have shipped it. DJI go app is incompatible. DJI fly app is what you need. Won’t release h til the drone is officially released. Sorry but you’re stuck for the moment.
2019-11-8
Use props
Sheperd
lvl.1

Norway

Where can i get the app for the Mavic Mini. Just got it, but i cant find the DJI Fly app.
2019-11-9
Use props
Besserwisser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 841316 ft
  • >>>
Germany

That really is annoying to hold the Mini in your hands and to just lack the app for it.
2019-11-9
Use props
TwinCityAerial
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1621188 ft
United States

Lol, I got my Mavic Mini on 11-7-19 but I can't get the app yet.
2019-11-9
Use props
djiuser_bG7PDpUuHoDT
lvl.1

United States

CAMERA IN MY STORE NOW, NO APP!
2019-11-9
Use props
djiuser_bG7PDpUuHoDT
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-30 13:15
Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, The DJI Fly application is currently not available. This application will be posted on our website and available. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your continued support!
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp

What about the Best Buy folks that are picking up on Sunday 11/10?
2019-11-9
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-30 13:15
Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, The DJI Fly application is currently not available. This application will be posted on our website and available. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your continued support!
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp

Thanks for sharing the link, Gamora.
2019-11-9
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Now in the app store for download
2019-11-10
Use props
Ryan_E94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74488 ft
United Kingdom

App is in the UK Play Store! I just need my drone now.
2019-11-10
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got the app. Now eagerly anticipating (waiting) on MM Combo arrival.
2019-11-10
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

yep, looks EU got app relase, thx 4 info
2019-11-10
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, app is available in the USA now too. I had to use the QR code to get it, but I have the app, just waiting on the MM now.
2019-11-10
Use props
Mini_Kash
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_yDOOwbjDk0Gb Posted at 11-7 08:42
My MM got here today, can't fly it - no app. Perfectly normal order from one of the major retailers, ordered on Tuesday. I wouldn't mind a beta app.

I found the app here
2019-11-10
Use props
Mini_Kash
lvl.1

Canada

Szabolcs Szilagyi Posted at 11-7 19:45
The app is still unavailable in the App store. I am unable to use the Mini fully. Very disappointing! Please confirm when will the app be downloadable!

2019-11-10
Use props
Mini_Kash
lvl.1

Canada

Hope this is ok to post .. I just came across it while I was searching for the app.
2019-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dronespilot Posted at 11-9 22:14
Thanks for sharing the link, Gamora.

You're welcome, Sir. Thank you for your support. Cheers!
2019-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_bG7PDpUuHoDT Posted at 11-9 20:49
What about the Best Buy folks that are picking up on Sunday 11/10?

Hi, thank you for your patience. The DJI FLY Application is already been posted and now ready to download on our website. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your understanding and support!

https://www.dji.com/dji-fly#download
2019-11-10
Use props
sanwhere
lvl.1
United States

i have moto e5 play cell phone, and its android 8.1; but the app store says "this app is not compatible with your device". even it is looking for android 6.0 and above.

what should i do?
2019-11-10
Use props
animan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8317 ft
United States

sanwhere Posted at 11-10 16:43
i have moto e5 play cell phone, and its android 8.1; but the app store says "this app is not compatible with your device". even it is looking for android 6.0 and above.

what should i do?

Yes, the DJI Fly App is available in the App Store now!
2019-11-10
Use props
sanwhere
lvl.1
United States

animan Posted at 11-10 18:49
Yes, the DJI Fly App is available in the App Store now!

did you read my message?
2019-11-10
Use props
hyflyer
New

United States

It is available now..Search ’DJI“ on the app store.
2019-11-10
Use props
c0p0ut
lvl.1

United States

sanwhere Posted at 11-10 16:43

what should i do?

I can verify, DJI Fly is stating it is not compatible with the Moto e5 Play (Android 8.0.0).
2019-11-11
Use props
Narcoplexic
lvl.1
United States

Got the mini today and have a LG Aristo 4+ with Android Version 9, when installing the Fly App, it gets to the end of progress and then says "App not installed."
Downloaded it after using the qr scanner, to scan the image in the docs that came with the drone, for me the 'DJI Fly' (app) does not appear in the 'Play Store.'
Was just able to download it on my old iPhone 5s and it installed, so in the meantime that should hopefully get me by, yet a bit disappointed that it doesn't work, for me, at this point in time on my current phone.
2019-11-11
Use props
arobledo
lvl.1

Argentina

Hi! morning!
I just bought the DJI Mavic Mini, and I have a great desire because it is not compatible with my Motorola G7 Play mobile (with Android 9), we REALLY need to be able to fly with the previous App like the DJI GO 4! Please, I can't change my phone just because it's not compatible with the new DJI Fly app, it's crazy!
How can you help us?

I await your response, thanks a lot!
Ariel Robledo
2019-11-12
Use props
Narcoplexic
lvl.1
United States

Even though the app installed, I'm hesitant to use the iPhone 5s, because it is not on the compatible list and to have a loss / damage to the drone because of some flaw in the app for whatever reason, would really make me mad.
Extra frustration is that I actually got the LG Aristo 4+ yesterday after my LG Stylo 3+ got wet, I'm debating going back in and trying to return/exchange yet, ugh dealing with tMobile can really be a nightmare.

Is it a physical hardware matter, like not enough processor or signal capability, that makes so many phones not compatible?  
2019-11-12
Use props
Madwankster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1161 ft
Finland

Fly app not work Samsung S7 fine. There is many bugs. Samsung A70 works nice.
2019-11-12
Use props
fox mx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71394 ft
New Zealand

fly app not working (installing) on my huawei ph on android version 9.
2019-11-12
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fly app not shown in my Google Play area??
2019-11-13
Use props
newi77
lvl.2

Aerial-Image Posted at 11-13 02:15
Fly app not shown in my Google Play area??

i was also not able to find it via the seach function
search for any dji app on playstore .. click on the vendor (dji) and then you get all apps from the vendor listed .. so i found and installed it
2019-11-13
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nope tried that nothing shown for the FLY app  but can see app's like DJI Mimo , Go4 etc and others shown not a problem???? Maybe it's a UK thing?
2019-11-13
Use props
emaneg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1591 ft
Italy

Fly app not installing on my Samsung J5 (Android 7.0). So what should I do? Any other app working on the Mini?
2019-11-13
Use props
djiuser_VtB8DTQpZcSb
New

New Zealand

App not compatible with my LG G6 (Android 9), no budget for a new phone, I just blew it all on a fancy plastic paperweight I can only fly on a borrowed device I guess. Any word of an update?
2019-11-13
Use props
Winnye77
New

Italy

emaneg Posted at 11-13 07:42
Fly app not installing on my Samsung J5 (Android 7.0). So what should I do? Any other app working on the Mini?

I have the same smartphone bur Android 9.0....and same problem
the worst thing is that compatible devices are either very expensive or dated, even recent devices are not compatible.
so ... or we have to spend as much as the drone for a new device or buy an outdated model
beyond the fate that I have the MM so desired and I can't prove it
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

Winnye77 Posted at 11-14 01:00
I have the same smartphone bur Android 9.0....and same problem
the worst thing is that compatible devices are either very expensive or dated, even recent devices are not compatible.
so ... or we have to spend as much as the drone for a new device or buy an outdated model

Yeah, I understand many people have high end phones and no problems, and may think the customers with not supported phones or a bit old, must upgrade. However not every single person can justify spending over 500 on a Smarphone, you may not need it really, or just can´t afford it.
It´s a bit frustrating...
2019-11-14
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not compatible with my High end phone either so I won't be getting a MM then sorry DJI your loss....
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_zSymHkL4NBMk
lvl.1

France

For those having an issue with the app not showing up in the app store or not being able to install it (not compatible) even though you have Android 6+, I believe it is an issue concerning the app itself :

I believe the app is released for 64-bit Android, whereas your phone is on 32-bit android. I asked the support if they plan on releasing a 32-bit version, but no definite answer so far... (I am facing the same issue with a Galaxy A3 2017 running Android 8.0.0).

I guess all we can do is wait for DJI to publish a new version, or at least officially announce that they will (or won't) work on it.

Fingers crossed, while our beautiful MM stay grounded...

If an official DJI team member sees that comment, please keep us in the loop ! ;)
2019-11-14
Use props
arobledo
lvl.1

Argentina

djiuser_zSymHkL4NBMk Posted at 11-14 07:20
For those having an issue with the app not showing up in the app store or not being able to install it (not compatible) even though you have Android 6+, I believe it is an issue concerning the app itself :

I believe the app is released for 64-bit Android, whereas your phone is on 32-bit android. I asked the support if they plan on releasing a 32-bit version, but no definite answer so far... (I am facing the same issue with a Galaxy A3 2017 running Android 8.0.0).

I agree, but what I don't think is that, if they feel like giving us an answer, they MUST give us an answer, ASAP.
Thanks a lot!
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_xbWDE57zGzeG
lvl.1

Australia

arobledo Posted at 11-14 07:58
I agree, but what I don't think is that, if they feel like giving us an answer, they MUST give us an answer, ASAP.
Thanks a lot!

I am from Australia and also can't see the "DJI Fly" in the Google Play store.  My Phone is a Samsung  Galaxy J5 PRO (model SM-J530Y)

So I don't have a clue if this is a Country issue or a Phone issue or Both????
2019-11-14
Use props
zephiruspt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Portugal

To find the app, you have to search for "DJI Fly app". If you miss the "app" part you will not find it. Strange, I know lol
2019-11-14
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules