ship dates for mavic mini?
123Next >
18627 93 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

Anyone know when the ship dates are for the mini?
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Cavids, Mavic Mini is estimated to be shipped on 7-10 business days after the payment confirmation on the US online store. While the Fly More Combo is estimated to be shipped on 20-25 business days after payment confirmation.
Thanks for your support.
2019-10-30
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

The standard Mavic Mini shows a 7-10 business day estimated ship time.

But the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo is showing a 20-25 business day estimated ship time!!!!!!!!!

I ordered within the first 30 minutes it was available and my Fly More Kit version is also showing an estimated 20-25 business days in my order!  

2019-10-30
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

shipping fly more combo also for the netherlands 20-25 days.
Well i guess i have to wait and see what happens
2019-10-30
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just the mini is scheduled to be shipped November 11th, the combo? Who knows, in the past fly more combos have been slow to ship because of battery shortages, this is why I never buy the combo.... p.s.  I read about the November 11th ship day yesterday but I can’t remember where I saw it...
2019-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
United States

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 10-31 02:20
Just the mini is scheduled to be shipped November 11th, the combo? Who knows, in the past fly more combos have been slow to ship because of battery shortages, this is why I never buy the combo.... p.s.  I read about the November 11th ship day yesterday but I can’t remember where I saw it...

Yes 11th Nov , Maybe Combo for Christmas lol, I’ve ordered one now I’ll have to think of a good reason why .
2019-11-1
Use props
djiuser_s8SfOh2XJsvB
New

United States

RE: ship dates for mavic mini?

Anyone hear anything beyond the 20-25 days after shipping confirmation? It's just so strange that like Best Buy and B&H have shipping dates for release on the fly more combo, but DJI will not give any sort of date confirmation besides the 20-25 days which is obviously after release. Hopefully it will be sooner than anticipated. . .
2019-11-6
Use props
djiuser_sGIttUEIkDT4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

I´ve been just talkin with support, and they say "DJI hasn´t revealed anything regarding the 11th of November" even though in many places it says it will ship on the 11th. He also said 20-25 days estimated shipping after payment, which suggest to me the 20 days average for shipping from China to Europe. This is what they said "I really understand you right now but we seek your kind understanding that we have not released any statement like that on our end, since we based the shipping time frame of the orders online store."

I have bought the MINI COMBO in an official distribuitor (SPAIN) a few days ago, also missleading information since you can pre-order both mini and combo, after talking on the phone with them, they said to me only the mini ships on the 11th, they still have to receive the Combos + a release date from DJI so all the distribuitors have the chance to sell it simultaneously. He even assured me nobody has the combo yet, he literally said to me "tell anyone to show you pictures of the combos ready in stock"... I showed my concern since it may end up stuck with black friday... christmas coming... he said no it will be in stock in November...

Then I called Amazon Spain, for the same question, the lady on the phone confirmed to me that if the item is on pre-sale it means there is stock,  and will ship on the 11th, this is sooooo confusing. This is the confimartion (in spanish):

"De acuerdo a lo conversado por llamada, te comento que el producto de tu interés DJI Mavic Mini Combo, Dron Ultraligero y Portátil, Duración Batería 30 Minutos, Distancia Transmisión 2 Km, Gimbal 3 Ejes, 12 MP, Video HD 2.7K, 3 Baterías (Enchufe EU) , saldrá a la venta el 11 de noviembre de 2019."

So basically they confirm, that the product will be shipped the 11th, even though all the information online indicates this may not be true due to DJI not having ship them yet...
I wish someone could actually confirm availability of the combo for real...
We will see xD
2019-11-7
Use props
djiuser_3ZSmfocbhTnE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_sGIttUEIkDT4 Posted at 11-7 03:41
I´ve been just talkin with support, and they say "DJI hasn´t revealed anything regarding the 11th of November" even though in many places it says it will ship on the 11th. He also said 20-25 days estimated shipping after payment, which suggest to me the 20 days average for shipping from China to Europe. This is what they said "I really understand you right now but we seek your kind understanding that we have not released any statement like that on our end, since we based the shipping time frame of the orders online store."

I have bought the MINI COMBO in an official distribuitor (SPAIN) a few days ago, also missleading information since you can pre-order both mini and combo, after talking on the phone with them, they said to me only the mini ships on the 11th, they still have to receive the Combos + a release date from DJI so all the distribuitors have the chance to sell it simultaneously. He even assured me nobody has the combo yet, he literally said to me "tell anyone to show you pictures of the combos ready in stock"... I showed my concern since it may end up stuck with black friday... christmas coming... he said no it will be in stock in November...

Ive changed my pre order from DJI to amazon today (in the UK) - Amazon have also confimed to me that they will ship out the FlyMore combo on the 11th too, so I have an expected delivery date of the 12th.

If they don't, i've not lost anything - but its easier to have an argument with Amazon than with DJI if we need to have it
2019-11-7
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

djiuser_sGIttUEIkDT4 Posted at 11-7 03:41
I´ve been just talkin with support, and they say "DJI hasn´t revealed anything regarding the 11th of November" even though in many places it says it will ship on the 11th. He also said 20-25 days estimated shipping after payment, which suggest to me the 20 days average for shipping from China to Europe. This is what they said "I really understand you right now but we seek your kind understanding that we have not released any statement like that on our end, since we based the shipping time frame of the orders online store."

I have bought the MINI COMBO in an official distribuitor (SPAIN) a few days ago, also missleading information since you can pre-order both mini and combo, after talking on the phone with them, they said to me only the mini ships on the 11th, they still have to receive the Combos + a release date from DJI so all the distribuitors have the chance to sell it simultaneously. He even assured me nobody has the combo yet, he literally said to me "tell anyone to show you pictures of the combos ready in stock"... I showed my concern since it may end up stuck with black friday... christmas coming... he said no it will be in stock in November...

There are several Mavic drone groups on FB, and so far I've seen some people showing they got theirs already from third party vendors at Amazon and Ebay for just the Mini/no combo.  It makes me think that maybe the combos will indeed be delivered at a later date.  I guess we will find out on the 11th.  
2019-11-7
Use props
fansd0882ebc
New

United States

The only FlyMore kits I've seen are all these YouTubers that have access to them already. I purchased mine 3 days ago & the customer service representative said that my expected delivery date is December 9th >.<

2019-11-7
Use props
that_HMMWV_guy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59511 ft
United States

I starting to think that I will have my Skydio 2 before I get my fly more Mini.
2019-11-7
Use props
Ryan_E94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74488 ft
United Kingdom

I would have expected DJI to deliver on release day but looks like mine is still processing...
2019-11-8
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ryan_E94 Posted at 11-8 05:30
I would have expected DJI to deliver on release day but looks like mine is still processing...

The way I understand it is that the standard MM should ship 7-10 business days after payment confirmation. If one was ordered on the 30th, that would put the quickest ship date as 11-11-2019 and the latest being 11-13-2019, baring any unforseen holdups.

The flymore combo on the other hand has a 20-25 business days after the payment confirmation. That puts ship dates potentially at 11-27-2019 and up to 12-04-2019. That isn't including if things get bound up by holidays either or any other unforseen hold ups.

This is just me doing the math and is in no way a guarantee of ship dates or anything like that. I don't work for DJI and make no claims of accuracy. But I do hope for the best for everyone!!
2019-11-8
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

JodyB Posted at 11-8 05:58
The way I understand it is that the standard MM should ship 7-10 business days after payment confirmation. If one was ordered on the 30th, that would put the quickest ship date as 11-11-2019 and the latest being 11-13-2019, baring any unforseen holdups.

The flymore combo on the other hand has a 20-25 business days after the payment confirmation. That puts ship dates potentially at 11-27-2019 and up to 12-04-2019. That isn't including if things get bound up by holidays either or any other unforseen hold ups.

Yeah the combo according to the DJI rep., mine will ship out until Dec 4.  I'm still hoping this is just a general estimate and we get good news soon.  Dealing with DJI directly, you would think we would have it earlier than most retailers.  I'm in for the DJI experience also, but seeing other people getting theirs already kills me.  Lol.  
2019-11-8
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Has anybody with the standard kit (not fly more) got any shipping info yet?
2019-11-8
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 11-8 11:12
Has anybody with the standard kit (not fly more) got any shipping info yet?

I've seen some folks that already has theirs. Both standard and fly more combos. But I don't think those came from DJI directly. I think they came from third party vendors, but it still makes me wonder how they (third party) got theirs to be able to send them out.
2019-11-8
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 11-8 11:09
Yeah the combo according to the DJI rep., mine will ship out until Dec 4.  I'm still hoping this is just a general estimate and we get good news soon.  Dealing with DJI directly, you would think we would have it earlier than most retailers.  I'm in for the DJI experience also, but seeing other people getting theirs already kills me.  Lol.

Not to be nosey, but when did you order yours?

What frustrates me is I've seen some folks to already receive theirs, albeit more than likely from a third party vendor, but the question remains, how did the third party vendor get theirs in order to fill their customers orders? To me, that makes the full DJI experience a bit over rated. Personally, I believe that if a person, any person, not just me, pre-orders directly from the company, they should get prioritized shipping. Meaning, when the product is available, those orders gets filled first. Then retailers who will get multi-unit orders and such. But that's just me. I know I'll get mine, and by the time that I do, the DJI fly app will be out and I won't have to look at a drone that can't do anything for a little while, LOL.
2019-11-8
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

that_HMMWV_guy Posted at 11-7 18:40
I starting to think that I will have my Skydio 2 before I get my fly more Mini.

Hahah so true!
2019-11-8
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

JodyB Posted at 11-8 11:36
Not to be nosey, but when did you order yours?

What frustrates me is I've seen some folks to already receive theirs, albeit more than likely from a third party vendor, but the question remains, how did the third party vendor get theirs in order to fill their customers orders? To me, that makes the full DJI experience a bit over rated. Personally, I believe that if a person, any person, not just me, pre-orders directly from the company, they should get prioritized shipping. Meaning, when the product is available, those orders gets filled first. Then retailers who will get multi-unit orders and such. But that's just me. I know I'll get mine, and by the time that I do, the DJI fly app will be out and I won't have to look at a drone that can't do anything for a little while, LOL.

I placed my pre-order within the first hour it went live on Oct 30th.  I can only speculate that maybe they had an earlier date in mind to deliver the mini but possibly the DJI fly app was not yet ready.  That may explain why some vendors had them in their hands already and didn't read the memo not to deliver it before the 11th.  Again, pure speculation.  
2019-11-8
Use props
Ryan_E94
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I ordered mine 6th Nov and the support rep has also told me 6th Dec this is for the combo, so looks like early December is the generic dates they are giving people.
2019-11-8
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 11-8 12:08
I placed my pre-order within the first hour it went live on Oct 30th.  I can only speculate that maybe they had an earlier date in mind to deliver the mini but possibly the DJI fly app was not yet ready.  That may explain why some vendors had them in their hands already and didn't read the memo not to deliver it before the 11th.  Again, pure speculation.

That maybe true about the vendors. But that makes me question the difference between the regular mm and the fly more combo delivery dates. If vendors already have them, that means there is stock of them so why the big difference in ship dates.
2019-11-8
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

JodyB Posted at 11-8 12:29
That maybe true about the vendors. But that makes me question the difference between the regular mm and the fly more combo delivery dates. If vendors already have them, that means there is stock of them so why the big difference in ship dates.

Because DJI gave them all the stock they had.  Lol.  I do hope the estimate changes next week.  For now, all we are getting is generic responses.  
2019-11-8
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 11-8 12:36
Because DJI gave them all the stock they had.  Lol.  I do hope the estimate changes next week.  For now, all we are getting is generic responses.

I do too. I know the reps have to be getting tired of it as well.
2019-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

20 to 25 business days can total 33 days so early December for those who purchased on release date could be a possibility, for the combo .
2019-11-8
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-8 11:31
I've seen some folks that already has theirs. Both standard and fly more combos. But I don't think those came from DJI directly. I think they came from third party vendors, but it still makes me wonder how they (third party) got theirs to be able to send them out.

Yeah, I don’t think any of them are from the DJI store either!  I put in a Fly More order right after it was first live in the DJI online store.  But will probably cancel it when I pick one up from a local place on Monday.  
2019-11-8
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-30 20:03
Hi Cavids, Mavic Mini is estimated to be shipped on 7-10 business days after the payment confirmation on the US online store. While the Fly More Combo is estimated to be shipped on 20-25 business days after payment confirmation.
Thanks for your support.

DJI MINDY and when will it be available in DJI GREECE?
2019-11-8
Use props
Ryan_E94
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_3ZSmfocbhTnE Posted at 11-7 05:00
Ive changed my pre order from DJI to amazon today (in the UK) - Amazon have also confimed to me that they will ship out the FlyMore combo on the 11th too, so I have an expected delivery date of the 12th.

If they don't, i've not lost anything - but its easier to have an argument with Amazon than with DJI if we need to have it

I have also just done the same thing, canceled order from DJI for combo and bought it from Amazon estimated delivery Monday-Tuesday
2019-11-8
Use props
R/Coldie
lvl.1
Canada

Ryan_E94 Posted at 11-8 16:42
I have also just done the same thing, canceled order from DJI for combo and bought it from Amazon estimated delivery Monday-Tuesday

Unfortunately, Amazon Canada doesn't even list the mini.

I agree with the one poster - we should be getting preferential treatment, having bought direct from DJI, instead I can order from Best Buy, or could have, until they ran out of stock.  Wait, how come they have (or had) stock, and mine hasn't shipped......?
2019-11-8
Use props
R/Coldie
lvl.1
Canada

Hmm, won't let me edit my post, so I'll have to post again.

Actually Best Buy Canada, now lists it available for preorder with "release date" the 15th.  This is for both models. So why are we second class citizens having bought direct...?
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Niknik Posted at 11-8 15:34
DJI MINDY and when will it be available in DJI GREECE?

We are sorry that the Mavic Mini is currently out of stock in the Greece region. You are recommended to click the 'In Stock Reminder' on the product page to receive notifications on product availability or visit one of our DJI authorized retailers: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2019-11-9
Use props
djiuser_3ZSmfocbhTnE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ryan_E94 Posted at 11-8 16:42

Amazon UK have now updated their ship date for *new* flymore bundle orders - now says:

Get it Thu, 5 Dec. - Thu, 12 Dec. with FREE delivery. Details
Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks.

My order still shows it will arrive tomorrow, but I am skeptical now....either Amazon had a pre order allocation of flymore bundles and I will get it, or they just had their dates wrong and I'll receive it in december like those ordering direct from DJI.

Lets see   I assume the latter (december) but i'm ever hopeful!
2019-11-11
Use props
Spud211
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Edit to above..as I am slightly wrong - the new 2-3 week ship date is from DJI who are resellers on Amazon too - Amazon's own listing has now gone out of stock.

Implies they did have an allocation and have just ran out...so may be lucky tomorrow and it turns up will see!
2019-11-11
Use props
Ryan_E94
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_3ZSmfocbhTnE Posted at 11-11 04:57
Amazon UK have now updated their ship date for *new* flymore bundle orders - now says:

Get it Thu, 5 Dec. - Thu, 12 Dec. with FREE delivery. Details

Mine is also still saying delivery tomorrow lets hope!
2019-11-11
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mine is still processing and a chat with a DJI rep says ship date is estimated to be December 6th. I really hope that's a wrong estimate. Although I can't really complain if it isn't because of the 20-25 business days from payment confirmation puts that date in the ball park. Really hope its much sooner though.
2019-11-11
Use props
rchicoria
lvl.1

Portugal

My order from Amazon.es still shows 2/3 days but chatting with an agent she said the estimation for my order is 25 December
2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_woLVVKvmA2Uu
lvl.1
United States

I'm still confused like everyone else when I will get my fly more combo. I ordered my from DJI on October 31st.  They took payment out of checking out the same day. So if there 20-25 days from payment is correct. I should get mine around the 25th of November. Problem I have is I no longer see the charge to my account. Has anyone else been charged from DJI yet?
2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_eCbxiKrJWMpe
New
United States

Hello all. I purchased the Mavic Mini directly from the DJI website on the first day they were sold. When I went to pay there was a quote on that page saying that the drone would be shipped on November 11th via DHL. Now of course demand has gone up so they are pushing the date out. I "chatted on- line" with a customer service rep and got a bunch of BS. I was told unless I had a screen shot of the order page showing that date then I will have to wait until December 8th-15th. I asked why all the "stores" like Best Buy were quoting shipping on the 11th and he would not answer me. This support person was not helpful, asked me a bunch of questions that had nothing to do with shipping but, he thanked me for my patience and then signed off. I am ready to cancel my order but I know they will not care one bit. Good luck everyone, I hope it goes better for all of you.
2019-11-11
Use props
that_HMMWV_guy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59511 ft
United States

I canceled my Dji order yesterday and ordered the Fly more mini from Camrise “a authorized dji store”. It shipped today and will be here on the 13th. I learnt my lesson with Dji. I’ll probably never order from them again. This was my first drone shopping experience with them, and probably will be my last. On the plus side Camrise gave me a 64g microSD card, landing pad and a usb reader with the fly more mini for just $499.
2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_eCbxiKrJWMpe
New
United States

Hi,
Please check out TheVerge.com for another site that shows the Mavic Mini will be shipped on November 11th, 2019

2019-11-11
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules