Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Exposure Settings
5195 15 2019-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavenone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

It seems to be that the mavic mini has only -automatic exposure mode- at Video mode ?
At Foto mode there is the possibility to set exposure manually.
If its tru, I hope DJI will also add this Manual mode for Video very soon, because fix shutter speed is very important for jerk free pans,
especially because there is no 50/60 f/sec possibility at 2.7K.........only 30f/sec and so you have to pan very very smooth for jerk free pans.

2019-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>

Hopefully we can configure how sensitive the sticks are to get smoother panning moves.  Something I had to do on the M2P too.
2019-10-31
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 10-31 02:18
Hopefully we can configure how sensitive the sticks are to get smoother panning moves.  Something I had to do on the M2P too.

I saw videos with -special Video mode- every movements very smooth..also stick movements.
2019-10-31
Use props
Nfbarreto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779839 ft
Portugal

I saw a couple of videos on youtube that show that you can in fact change some exposure settings in video mode. The following options are available:

a) You can set the auto-exposure to lock (to avoid shots where the exposure varies through the shot)
b) There is an option to set a compensation exposure value +/- EV manually.

2019-10-31
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Nfbarreto@gmail.com Posted at 10-31 02:50
I saw a couple of videos on youtube that show that you can in fact change some exposure settings in video mode. The following options are available:

a) You can set the auto-exposure to lock (to avoid shots where the exposure varies through the shot)

Ah ok, thanks for information! Great, thats better than nothing....
but hope real manual exposure will comme soon for video mode.
2019-10-31
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Nfbarreto@gmail.com Posted at 10-31 02:50
I saw a couple of videos on youtube that show that you can in fact change some exposure settings in video mode. The following options are available:

Perhaps you can send some links of good mavic mini videos if you like,
i would be very interested on it.
2019-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

Anyone seen if the camera will accept filters, looking at the videos it doesnt look like it would.
2019-10-31
Use props
Nfbarreto
lvl.4
Portugal

Heavenone Posted at 10-31 03:07
Perhaps you can send some links of good mavic mini videos if you like,
i would be very interested on it.

Hello, if you search on youtube for "mavic mini review" there are quite a few videos there available now to watch.

This reviewer, at 7mins:55s goes over the new DJI app and explains how you can change the exposure in Video mode.

2019-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

Nfbarreto@gmail.com Posted at 10-31 05:09
Hello, if you search on youtube for "mavic mini review" there are quite a few videos there available now to watch.

This reviewer, at 7mins:55s goes over the new DJI app and explains how you can change the exposure in Video mode.

So no way to set shutter/ISO/aperture which is what I think about when it comes to exposure.

2019-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This is one of the bigger omissions if you ask me.
Clearly because they
a. Were not ready with the app
b. Needed to make a clear distinction between the MM and the MA

Hope it is a. but I guess it is b.
2019-10-31
Use props
Nfbarreto
lvl.4
Portugal

DAFlys Posted at 10-31 05:50
So no way to set shutter/ISO/aperture which is what I think about when it comes to exposure.

Not in video mode, no. Only exposure compensation in -0.5 or +0.5 increments, from what I understand.
2019-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nfbarreto@gmail.com Posted at 10-31 07:10
Not in video mode, no. Only exposure compensation in -0.5 or +0.5 increments, from what I understand.

That EV compensation is a good start.
I usually fly auto mode with -0,7 on my MP.
2019-10-31
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Nfbarreto@gmail.com Posted at 10-31 05:09
Hello, if you search on youtube for "mavic mini review" there are quite a few videos there available now to watch.

Thanks a lot! Very good made Video and explanations!Think he is a professional.....
2019-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mavic Mini is an entry-level drone which we hope most customers could fly, M mode was canceled on Video Mode, please refer to Nfbarreto's suggestion.
However, we will continue to optimize the product according to the customer's requests. Also, we will directly forward this suggestion of yours to our engineers for attention.
2019-11-1
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Ok please add gesture control ( group selfie 2, 5 and 7 m) and possibility to use without controller.
2019-11-3
Use props
Pavel 2
lvl.1
Russia

I use Spark and for me the saddest omissions in Mavic Mini camera are automatic AEB and automatic panorama modes. Besides individual shots I mostly use spherical panoramas and 9-frame panoramas with stitching of individual shots in Microsoft ICE. Sometimes I merge 3 bracketed shots into "HDR" on my PC.
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules